Trump

I think he is purposely trying not to get reelected.

I wish him good luck with that.

1 Like

Fine with me.

1 Like

Surreal. And the war came from within.

1 Like

Fortress trump.

I wonder if MIchele still loves her fuhrer.

She’s camping. Let her have a few days of life without politics.

Still camping? I think she ran away.

Maybe. It’s spring and approaching summer. People have stuff to do. Even Nico has been infrequent, which is nice. lol.

Looks like bush won’t vote for trump. I wonder how many other Republicans will follow. Of course, he is retired so that decision is easier.

I don’t think bush is a bad guy. Just an idiot who caused hundreds of thousands of deaths. He seems to have gotten a free pass. People blame Cheney. He was the president. So either he was a pussy or wrong or both. He shouldn’t get a pass for that.

1 Like

I wonder if that means he will not for vote at all or vote for Biden. You must vote for somebody for your ballot to be counted. I forget, if mail ballot is still allowed there will be choices for other issues and offices included?
Governor, Mayor, Representative, Senator, local chairs and props.

I really like Ben Carson. This doesn’t make me feel bad about Trump support. It is worth listening to Ben Carson.

Whether he did it because he’s an idiot or some other more nefarious reason, he did it. He also left the American economy in the greatest tailspin since the Great Depression, only to be outdone by Trump after 8 years of stable economic growth under Obama. No free pass for Bush.

PS: Ben Carson is a loser. He knows what Trump is and supports him.

Yes I know, but he makes it clear.

1 Like

Disrespecting our president! Are you no longer in love?

How was camping, Michele? Are you back home?

It was humor. You should try it.

I never was.

Fine. Yes.