Trump

I’ll be thrilled to see Lindsey Graham lose. Vile prostitute.

2 Likes

Trump finally got his wall. Around the White House. To protect his scared bitch self.

1 Like

You know, Obama was far from perfect as I’ve noted, but I just think of the coward bitch Trump hiding in a bunker and then I think back to Obama and I wonder what the hell has happened to the world.

I can’t believe he wasn’t assassinated. I was talking about that to my wife. She teaches American history. We both agreed that someone that was going to kill the president is most likely a trump supporter, which would make his term MUCH safer. You’d never know it by his actions. Obama was always out and about.

1 Like

the pic of bitch trump strolling between police lines would be a timely POM.

His mouth does not seem to move as much as before.

I couldn’t stand looking at that for a week.

He leans forward because he’s incredibly obese.

That is a rooster like posture. I’m sure he is rooster.

Try strutting around like a rooster and cocking your head to the side. Even work out holding small weight plates at your sides like you have wings. You can even lift your knees up high and kick like you have spurs.

Then behave normally with as much style and class as you can as a man. You will find there is more to yourself.

That’s how you make better people from chicks and hens. That’s how you win people who can’t see and feel themselves any other way.

That’s what got my support the first time around.

meaningless drivel

1 Like

2 Likes

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump invoked George Floyd’s name during a Friday bill signing ceremony touting the latest jobs report, which exceeded economists’ expectations.

“We all saw what happened last week. We can’t let that happen. Hopefully George is looking down and saying this is a great thing that’s happening for our country. (It’s) a great day for him. It’s a great day for everybody,” Trump said during a White House Rose Garden event before signing a piece of legislation devoted to small business loan flexibility.

“This is a great, great day in terms of equality,” Trump added.

leftists and BLM “activists” few days ago: “police killed a man on the streets of Minnesota, how dare you!”
grafik
leftists and BLM “activists” a few days later: “Let’s kill some man on the streets of Dallas instead!”