Facebook

Oh it is.

What’s it about?

trumps corrupt whitehouse

Sounds intriguing.

The danger of having an ignorant megalomaniac as president.

In all fairness, he is the lesser of two evils. We made the right choice.

If trump gets re-elected he will probably have it burned.

Not if my vote counts. I have to go. See ya, Will.

Bye Michele.

Your Oklahoma vote doesn’t count. It counts as much as Reg’s. Mine counts now. I would imagine NH will get another Rep. Population seems to be increasing.

That’s where you are wrong. This is Reg’s House. His will be the final judgment.

How in the world do you conclude that I will decide if your vote counts in the US election? Mine doesn’t count at all. I administer this site, which means I get to decide what POM to put up and what spam to delete (about once every three months when someone bothers to spam us). That’s it.

I didn’t conclude that. You must have read it wrong.

Facebook BANS Trump’s account after president “incited” MAGA mob

“We believe the risks of allowing the President to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great,” Zuckerberg wrote in the post.

The globalist funded rioters burned our cities to the ground all summer long. Of course, that was Trumps fault. It was his administration that failed to control the little Soros-funded bastards. It does raise the question, why didn’t Zuckerberg care when they were burning our cities? I’ll answer that for you. Because it never mattered. It’s almost like it didn’t even happen, even though it did.
Trump is out. Biden in. I’m excited. I think the first thing we should do is go look at his videos and see what he has planned for our future. Don’t ask what you can do for our country. Ask what our democracy is going to do to you.

I’ll run fetch something fun from the Biden files.

The important thing here is that your votes counts, twice.

trump’s plan involved twitter as an integral part
he didn’t have a plan for when twitter went away
which of the two shows him to be a bigger buffoon?

did they get tulsa too?
those bastards
i hear portland looks like dresden

There was no need to get Tulsa. It was branded a super-spreader.

No liberals were harmed during the mass-sanitizing that took place, although the method may be considered effective for anyone who was thinking of changing their affiliation.

Over 78,000 Facebook, Instagram Users Removed for Violating QAnon and ‘Militarization’ Policies

We continue to strengthen our enforcement by identifying additional militarized social movements, new terms associated with QAnon and how people attempt to skirt our detection, including focusing more on Facebook profiles used to organize and promote these movements and groups on our platform,” Facebook said in an update on Jan. 19.

The company added that “these groups are constantly working to avoid our enforcement and we’ll continue to study how they evolve in order to keep people safe.”

Facebook added that “as of January 12, 2021, we have identified over 890 militarized social movements to date and in total, removed about 3,400 Pages, 19,500 groups, 120 events, 25,300 Facebook profiles and 7500 Instagram accounts. We’ve also removed about 3,300 Pages, 10,500 groups, 510 events, 18,300 Facebook profiles and 27,300 Instagram accounts for violating our policy against QAnon.”

Zuckerberg now controls who can speak and what they can say for well over a billion people. How comforting.