Trump

…tribesmen are tribesmen even if they only excell at sister-loving.
Well, except for commie pigs of course. Those I do hate.

Well, that went well for the WNs. lol.

This is fun. The lunatic in chief just urged everyone to boycott Harley Davidson. lol.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/12/politics/trump-harley-davidson-overseas-manufacturing/index.html

omg I love this.

Me too!

1. She is lying.
  2. She is obviously lying.
  3. There is video of her lying, showing the original things she said in her own voice.
  4. Only totally insane people would think she is not lying.
  5. She was destroyed and humiliated by vastly more intelligent people showing that she was lying.
  6. Trump supporters will believe her.

What’s really bothering you?

Don’t answer turkey time.

lol he knows that!

I can’t find your comment but it was about religion and (included me). It’s the second time you’ve made a comment like that so I feel like you wanna say something about it. What is it?

You mean this? I don’t see how I can be more direct than I was. Again, I realize you disagree but it’s not like I am hiding my opinions.

Yes, this! So I guess my question is what am I lying to myself about?

So many things, mostly to do with Trump.

1. Trump did not mock a disabled reporter. This one is just silly, and reminds me of homosexuals who say the Bible doesn’t forbid homosexuality.

2. Trump’s incredibly evil tax bill was not primarily for the benefit of the rich.

3. Trump didn’t break his promise to get the US the hell out of foreign wars by bombing Syria.

4. Trump isn’t trying to destroy Obamacare for political gain. 4a. Trump’s vile attempts at Deathcare would not have killed tens of thousands (perhaps hundreds of thousands) of poor Americans.

5. The stupid bimbo in the video above from Fox News wasn’t lying about Denmark, and wasn’t subsequently lying when she denied lying even though the original video showed her lying.

6. The dozen women who accused Trump of sexual assault are all lying. 6a. Trump is not lying about them. 1 Cor 5:9 I wrote you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people.

7. It is somehow acceptable for a Christian to endorse and support this unrepentant and continuing sinner.

These are just off the top of my head. There are many, many more. I haven’t bothered keeping a running count. It seems clear to me that you, like many Trump supporters, are simply religiously convinced that Trump is a good man and is good for the US, and no amount of facts or reason can change your mind.

It is your right to support this man despite it flying in the face of your own religion to do so. It is my right to feel you are stubborn, irrational and sinful (by the Christian definition which I admittedly do not choose to live by) for doing so. Again, I believe in freedom.

Since 1 Cor 5: 9 is the only Scripture you quoted, it’s the only part I’m going to look at since we have already addressed all the other points.

When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin.
1 Cor 5: 9

Basically, you are saying when we voted Trump into office, we broke a command that clearly is showing the world that we are associating with a sexually immoral person. So I believe I’ve said this before but you can not just snatch a Scripture out of the Bible and make it fit your narrative.

When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin.
But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that.
I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people.
1 Cor 5: 9-11 NLT

As much as I want it, Donald Trump is no more a believer than you are.

I have never once called Trump a good man but he is good for our country.

I just showed you the full context of that Scripture you used against Him and me but I know that will not change your mind. Now who is stubborn?

Only scripture? Ok, no problem.

1. 1 Cor 5: 9 I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin

Donald Trump: “I BELIEVE IN GOD! I BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE! I’M A CHRISTIAN!” See Video

2. Psalm 37:21 The wicked borrows but does not pay back

Link: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

3. Matthew 25:39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you? And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Donald Trump: Enacted a tax cut for the rich that took over 10 million Americans off health care, and tried 5 times to enact Deathcare legislation to kill more.

4. Proverbs 12:22 The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.

The stupid bimbo above lied and then lied about lying and you defend her because she agrees with you. Donald Trump lies about EVERYTHING, including mocking a disabled reporter and you defend him because you like him.

5. Finally, on whether Christians can vote for Trump:

Romans 16:17 Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler–not even to eat with such a one.

Psalm 26:4 I do not sit with deceitful men, Nor will I go with pretenders.

1 1 Cor 5: 9 I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin Donald Trump: “I BELIEVE IN GOD! I BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE! I’M A CHRISTIAN!” See Video

Anyone can call themselves a Christian and I do hope he is but I would need to hear him confess Jesus in some way.

Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.
1 Cor 12: 3

2	Psalm 37:21 The wicked borrows but does not pay back  Link: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

How can you judge this when you do not know the full truth of these cases? These are matters for the courts to judge. If he is guilty, let justice be served.

3 Matthew 25:39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you? And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Donald Trump: Enacted a tax cut for the rich that took over 10 million Americans off health care, and tried 5 times to enact Deathcare legislation to kill more.

This is as far as a scripture can be twisted from the Truth, Reg.

Jesus said, “If the world hates you, it hated Me before you.” People who treat followers of Christ with the simplest act of kindness are expressing their own personal faith in Christ and in doing so will be divided and placed on the right. Don’t worry! Your position will not not be threatened.

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me.
Matthew 25: 32-45
We are One in Him!

4	Proverbs 12:22 The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.  The stupid bimbo above lied and then lied about lying and you defend her because she agrees with you. Donald Trump lies about EVERYTHING, including mocking a disabled reporter and you defend him because you like him.

He is trustworthy! He is keeping the promises he made.

5	Finally, on whether Christians can vote for Trump:  

Romans 16:17 Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them.
This is in the Church! In the Church there is one mind. The mind of Christ. There should be no dissensions.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler–not even to eat with such a one.

This is about believers! I doubt you saw your error though.

Psalm 26:4 I do not sit with deceitful men, Nor will I go with pretenders.

This is about who you socialize with and wittingly participating with hypocrites.

I don’t believe these are Scriptures about how to vote.

There is Scripture about how to treat who is in authority. Actually there are several but here’s one.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.
Romans 13:1-2