Trump

This is a perfect example of you just believing whatever you want, regardless of what the Bible says, and then lying to yourself that the Bible agrees with you. NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HEAR HIM CONFESS JESUS. The Bible specifically tells you to avoid people who CLAIM to be believers yet indulge in sexual sin. That is exactly who Donald J. Trump is.

Again, believe as you see fit. I choose to believe hundreds of credible witnesses over one known liar. I believe the Bible only calls for three witnesses, not hundreds.

You’ve drunk the koolaid. Ask Melania if he’s trustworthy. Again, you are believing whatever you want, despite overwhelming evidence, and are then lying to yourself about the Bible being on your side when it obviously isn’t.

And I doubt you saw yours. Trump claims to be a believer. This verse clearly says do not associate with so-called brothers if they are immoral (etc). This is EXACTLY about Donald J. Trump. Again, you believe whatever you want and then lie to yourself that the Bible agrees with you when it clearly doesn’t.

You voted for and support Trump. You are wittingly participating with a fat orange hypocrite.

Again, I believe in freedom. You have every right to support this lying, deceitful, adulterous, subhuman piece of garbage. You have every right to lie to yourself that it is Biblical to do so. I have every right to be of the opinion that you are lying to yourself and sinning against your God as defined by your Bible. You asked why I am of this opinion and I showed you. You have given me no reason at all to question my findings.

Do you enjoy beating your head against a wall Reg?

Point taken. I will stop.

God no! Then she would start in on my ass.

1 Like

I’ve had you on my mind all day.

Haha! You can’t bring yourself to post what you write.

Haha! Are you having filthy thoughts?

I bet you are.

Haha! You type and type but don’t post.

Goodnight all.

Yes, I do!

This is me telling you what I personally would need to see. And I never tried to make the Bible agree with me because I never even attempted to post a Scripture that would align with what I was saying but now I will.
Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.
1Cor 12: 3

Ok, now you can say I’m lying to myself and making the Bible agree with me. Now let’s go back to the Scripture you quoted.

1 Cor 5: 9 I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin

Ok so this is not the Scripture you originally posted. This is 1Cor 5: 11 and this is true! I do not personally associate with this kind of people. But I also did not search the Scripture looking for the answer to who I should vote for. I believe God allows me to know good from evil and that’s the way I voted.

This is really disturbing. It’s 2 witnesses and it’s before the Church. Reg, the way you are looking at this is extreme. You are saying you choose to believe random people over allowing the Law to investigate and find the Truth of the cases.

I was just wondering how you were but you polluted it so nevermind.

The only place I read the word ice that was in your post here. Are you sure you weren’t dreaming you were in Hawaii or maybe attending a convention for recovering addicts and you actually read several signs with “Ige” written on them?
Im assuming you can’t operate one of those with just a standard driver’s license. Appealing. Planes, trains, and what might be the third option?

It looks like Kim Jong un did not listen to trump or Rodman. Maybe it was a language thing or maybe when Donald asked him not to not build nukes he lied.

But, but…

1 Like

are you a switcher, huh? Switching sides, Reg?
You subscribed to the real Donald Trump Twitter?
Welcome back to the “good” side of history, the “right” side.

But even in LSL7 they had strict border control (the techy brown-skinned asiatic guy ( :wink: however sneaked through it)

omg I love this so much. Cohen has been subpoenaed in the Trump Foundation case. Trump is so screwed. lol.

No pardon for state crimes.

1 Like

Both parties could not have picked worse candidates. That usually happens but not to this extreme. Could you imagine a Republican president that cared about drug addicts (people)? Probably hasn’t happened since Eisenhower.