Trump

In case you’re wondering how the Trumpets reconciled that verse when Obama was in power, refer to my prior post about how Christians only pay attention to the convenient parts of the Bible. lol.

Of course. They still blame Obama. They still blame Clinton. Christians . . ptooey!

Oh how they tore their garments and wore sackcloth and ashes. But grab a woman by the pussy is ok. Speaks volumes. hypocrites.

1 Like

Looks like the federal government is going to resume capital punishment. They just announced the 1st 5 folks that will be murdered. I didnt realize the executive branch could do that. Hopefully we will have a new attorney general in 18 months and they will be pardoned, as far as being murdered goes.

1 Like

The US is going so far backwards these days. It’s sad to see.

It was Attorney General Barr who did it. Trumps guardian.

I didn’t realize the attorney general could either. I figured the supreme court would have to do something, since it has to do with sentencing. I guess not.

I really have no idea anymore. It’s a brave new world.

Michele is posting anti-Mueller stuff on FB. She usually stays non-political there. I wonder how that’ll go over with her real-life friends. lol.

Interesting a Qanon supporter AND a thief. I think she meets the requirement to serve as a republican.

She deleted it. lol. I guess it didn’t go over well.

Stop creeping on my page, Weirdo.

FB shows me your stuff. Unfriend me if you like. :slight_smile:

Did FB show you that I deleted the post?

No, I went back to see if your friends on FB had reacted. You had deleted it by the time I looked.

Since you don’t post here lately, I wonder if you are creeping on this page? You can tell me.

Did you pay taxes? trumps friends didn’t.