Trump

Michele is posting anti-Mueller stuff on FB. She usually stays non-political there. I wonder how that’ll go over with her real-life friends. lol.

Interesting a Qanon supporter AND a thief. I think she meets the requirement to serve as a republican.

She deleted it. lol. I guess it didn’t go over well.

Stop creeping on my page, Weirdo.

FB shows me your stuff. Unfriend me if you like. :slight_smile:

Did FB show you that I deleted the post?

No, I went back to see if your friends on FB had reacted. You had deleted it by the time I looked.

Since you don’t post here lately, I wonder if you are creeping on this page? You can tell me.

Did you pay taxes? trumps friends didn’t.

Neither did Trump.

According to Trump, I overpaid by a lot lot.

Well if you paid a dime in taxes you paid a dime more than trumps rich friends.

By the way Michele, why DID you delete your anti-Mueller posts on facebook? Did your friends take offense? Did they say mean things to you or try to humiliate you. Just between us.

Trump has more turnover. That’s not why I’m posting. That’s just normal for his circus. I just get a kick out of his grammar. “will be nominated by me”. lol. He wouldn’t want to say “who I will nominate”. That would be literate. lol.

The Baltimore Sun just responded to Trump’s attack on that city. Their response is truly legendary. This is one of the best burns I’ve ever read. lol. “Better to have some vermin living in your neighborhood than to be one.” omg burn. lol.

1 Like

To get a good sense of where we’re going watch “Years and years” on HBO. It’s excellent but terrible. I couldn’t watch the second episode till 4 hours later but now I’m enured and binging. You will see many familiar things and some familiar real people.

Hmm,

"But just a few years ago, Sen. [Bernie Sanders - a candidate seeking the Democratic Party’s [2020 presidential] nomination – took his own shots at Baltimore, a struggling Northeast city grappling with high rates of violent crime, drug abuse, poverty and political corruption.

“Anyone who took the walk that we took around this neighborhood would not think you’re in a wealthy nation,” Sanders said during a visit to the city’s West Baltimore section in December 2015, the Baltimore Sun reported. “You would think that you were in a Third World country.” ~ Fox News

…but maybe ole Bern slipped by the grammar police so that made his argument more valid? :wink:

2 Likes

Hello, Tychius. Nice to see another RWNJ here.

Have you noticed how much Tychicus looks like DammitBoy?