Trump

The site was still here a year ago. And yes, Gundi’s name is Gunda. I’m well enough. 54 now and I’ve got my share of problems but no complaints. Here’s hoping you’re well, too.

How far-reaching do you think these words can be?

Certainly, your statement is true for the time during which it was spoken.

This comes from a truly dark RWNJ selection of Youtube videos. True crazies.

Disturbing isn’t it. And yet somehow there is probably a certain amount of truth to it.

How much darkness can you stomach.

What is adrenachrome and how do they make it?

Have you ever seen the movie, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? I haven’t but will soon.

You are certainly gullible enough to believe a lot of the crap I saw there. If that’s where you hang out all day it’s no wonder your a trumpster.

You are faulting me for hanging out on YouTube? Is YouTube not your own favorite hang out?

If that’s the case you can fault me for reading in a minute.

You can go to YouTube and watch Neil deGrasse Tyson or you can watch Infowars. All YouTubers are not created equal.

Good for them. I didn’t go there looking for this video. It was sent to me but thanks for enlightening me once again about my place in the world.

That statement confirmed the truth of what Trump said. It is a rat infested place they should clean up. But they twisted it and called him a racist because black people live there. Making everything on the face of the earth racist. Elijah Cummings has been in office since 1996. A white man would have been ousted if his district was ignored the way Cummings has ignored his. I would even go so far as to say that a white politician would be branded a racist in this day and time if their district is rat-infested. You may think that’s going a little far but I don’t. I think the Left has gone too far for too long. That makes me racist because I include Cummings, a black man, in my opinion. One thing is for certain, Cummings will have to clean up his district or he probably won’t be around much longer.
Go Trump​:us::us::us::us::us::us::us:2020

LOL! Blissfully over the cliff.

Can’t argue the point can you. It’s nothing beyond insults. You are also terrible at debating but very good at soul sucking. Be proud.

It’s funny. I thought we would be able to eventually talk about everything but I can see that you lied about that. You’re a bitter old man going to Hell and you want nothing more than to take me or anyone with you that you can sink your soul-sucking claws into. You are a very loathsome creature, Will and I feel a great deal of sorrow because of and for you.

The “points” you make are ludicrous. You suck up alt-right bullshit and puke it up as truth. Maybe you believe it but I doubt many others do.

Well instead of insulting me at every turn why don’t you show me the error. Can you do that, Will? Am I asking too much? Or are all the questions just too much for you to wrap your mind around these days? Tell me which part is driving you insane? Because really if you wanna to go back to bullshit, I’m almost there just keep spewing your hatred and we will be right back where we were.
Or have you do quickly forgotten the scripture you so graciously bestowed upon me for the purpose of letting me know that you want me to stop bitching, nagging, complaining and whatever else you hate.
You really have to make up your mind how you want this to go because your inability to decide is starting to confuse me.

Let me try. Baltimore is a lousy place to live I’m sure. I’ve read about it’s high crime rate for years. I don’t know about the rats but I certainly won’t take trumps word for it. Trump is merely using it to attack Cummings. Chair of the House oversight committee.

Excellent!

Does Cummings have the political power to make Baltimore a healthier place to live? And if so, do you think he should?

Not particularly, no. He can introduce bills in the House which will almost certainly be rejected by the Republican Senate. That’s it. He isn’t the president, who actually could do some things but hasn’t.

Trump really needs to attack someone white. I can’t believe none of his advisors have told him too. The last 6 people he has insulted have been non caucasians. Maybe they have and he is too dumb/stubborn/racist/oneofthese/threeofthese to listen.

1 Like