News Priorities

Have you ever been attacked by a pit bull? They will take command from any source. And their bite does hurt. Knowing his natural propensity for pits (I don’t agree because it’s so merciless), his view deserves an audience because this breed is so aggressive. It just needs balance, otherwise, he will start thinking the same view applies to 5% of humans.

I’m not against moving toward clean renewable energy but there is enough demand for both energy sectors.

Her comment was a slap in the face to oilfield families and proves words do matter. Her approach is not going to win votes with the Right.

unlike humans, many dogs have tried to attack me but none have harmed me
i think all attacks by pitbulls are the fault of humans

i do not see a difference between a pitbull or any other big dog

words only matter if you give them importance, i dont know her but i think her words (like most twitter messages) were just blurted out and i dont see them as a “celebration” of the misery of other people, thats the label that foxnews gave it

So if a pitbull is alone and attacks someone it is a humans fault? Help me understand?

the pitbull was left alone by a human and not on a leash?
not trained properly and/or abused by a human or it wouldnt attack

Then they should be licensed and require training similar to owning a gun.

I think all dogs can attack. I was bitten by all my neighbors’ dogs growing up. The good news is none of them were pitbulls.

She wouldn’t get any votes from the right anyways. I like her. She’s a great story. Certainly seems like she has come a long way.

The most important minority here is Cambodian. Latino, north of Boston. In Boston, probably black. It’s kind of regional. Really difficult to pick one nationally, but I think there are already more Latinos than blacks in the country and considering how prevalent they are in big states like California, texas and Florida, I would say they are the most important. I do just kind of look at everyone as humans, but recognize minorities live in clusters. And sometimes clusters are big. Geographically. I don’t believe race is related to culture. I don’t care enough about don lemon to read his link. Not a big cnn fan.

1 Like

That’s just because no dog can resist your pity-filled charm.

I can’t argue with that. Which is exactly why mercy for those kinds of animals is needed.

I thought I mentioned a difference. These dogs will obey two masters. They will obey you and your neighbor.

Why are you validating the dismissal of your own words as meaningless?

True. She doesn’t think before she speaks and I agree with the label Fox News has attached to her. It’s the truth.

I agree with this policy for owning a pitbull. Proper training should be manditory. Especially for male owners, who seem to work against pits in the most cowardly way by entering them in fights for what is perceived by most as cruel and inhumane entertainment.

Do you think dogs are innately repulsed by you?

lol perhaps… hmm are you suggesting reg is a dog?

It’s not my place to suggest.

i have never noticed this, why do you think this is the case?

uhm, because i can?

me either

I think she means their owner and Donald Trump.

Speaking for myself, I would be ok if you yanks put him to death. Vandalizing national parks is an incredibly low thing to do.

Nico: any time is a good time to change to wind / solar / water energy

AOC: “This along with record low interest rates means it’s the right time for a worker-led, mass investment in green infrastructure to save our planet. cough ,” Ocasio-Cortez continued.

Close enough for me.

Nothing AOC says or does will ever win votes with the Right. She has to be herself and hope that right-wing people get cured of their mental illness.

We know you’re stupid, Nico. You don’t need to keep reminding us.

I can help you. Nico is stupid.

Excellent idea, but also charge the owner with murder when the vile animal kills someone. And then after a few people are charged and convicted of murder, quit pissing around and ban the breed.

1 Like

Nico: any time is a good time to change to wind / solar / water energy
AOC: “This along with record low interest rates means it’s the right time for a worker-led, mass investment in green infrastructure to save our planet. cough ,” Ocasio-Cortez continued.

am sure it is for you lol
the cough should be enough to see the difference but you forgot the most important part of her statement: “you absolutely love to see it”

predictable;)
when people that think they are smarter than others dont have any arguments or dont understand something they usually resort to calling people names or come up with violent “solutions”

I have seen it.

Sure, but why would you want to?

Cough* I agree.

Her epitaph should read, “She couldn’t be herself so her right wing peers counted her mental and the Left counted her hopeless.”
It’s reasonable, if incorrect.

No, Stupid. It’s incorrect because it’s wrong to gloat.

I’m not against this. A peaceful demonstration against cruelty toward animals seems less harsh and would be preferable, imho. Unfortunately, reality would set in and violence would ensue once someone opens their mouth and spews forth their uninvited view.

Every time I call someone a name I do something reflective of that name.

i think its healthy to realise that we are all grains of sand on this tiny grain of sand called earth which is located in a huge sandbox

thats an interesting quote… ok its not nietzsche but jung is up there;)

Truthful comments make excellent quotes.

You mean like, the more I learn the more I realize I don’t know? Your words have life in them but you’re totally crushing my excellent view of your approach to the world.