Trump

Most all marijuana stocks are up.

-8.61. Unbelievable.

Where are you getting your numbers? I’m still seeing $1.50.

Fox Bbusiness

Hmm, yes.

any time is a good time to change to wind / solar / water energy

Electric cars aren’t ready yet, nor do we have electric car infrastructure in place. No, it’s not yet time.

you dont need a car, you are locked up lol

Trump is getting rid of the 7500 tax break in 2022 for a new electric car. Unless he loses of course. Hes 7% behind biden now. He is also going to make it so any new car built by 2026 needs to get at least 33 mpg as opposed to that originally being 39 mpg.

The protests are ugly and to his flattery. I don’t like the protests.

They are very ugly. Five I’ve seen. The healthcare workers standing in the crosswalk in colorado preventing the rednecks from driving down the street honking. The trump pence sign with a swastika in the middle of the sign protesting the lockdown. That was in the midwest somewhere. Lots of protests outside I assume the governor office. Lots in Colorado. I’ve seen pro choice women protesting the men holding signs telling the government not to let them tell them what to do with their body.

So it looks like no immigration to usa for a while. Does that include US citizens currently living/stuck outside the US.

That’s not traditionally called immigration. Immigration is non-US citizens moving to live in the US.

That’s what I thought but what’s the difference, as far as transmission goes.

Ps

Why would anyone purposely come to usa right now?

Hell if I know. New immigrants wouldn’t have health insurance, that’s for sure. The economy is going to be a mess for awhile. The only reason I can see is if where you are is even worse, or if you have ties to the US anyway like relatives who live there.

1 Like

love is blindness

also if you want to study mental disorders the best place to do so is in a lunatic asylum

you dont like stampots and enjoy bad cuisine

you like theme parks and want to stand in line for when disneyworld opens up

Well. It just seems like a bad time to visit usa. I wouldn’t visit another country right now and most are doing better with the virus than the usa right now. I would still say USA has done alright with it. Our population is UK, spain, italy, france and the Netherlands combined and our mortality rate is better. We also peaked later. Just seems like a dumb time to consider traveling here.

1 Like