News Priorities

easy solution to protect your “excellent view” : just dismiss it as meaningless
(it can be either your view or my approach to the world)

Did you see they discovered an earthlike planet last week? They think the sun near it is more volatile than ours.

1 Like

yes, the disappearing planet is also an interesting story;)

That was interesting. Fomalhaut b, formally named Dagon, means “mouth of the fish.” Samual 5 is an interesting scripture about Dagon.

I remembered I talked to you and you mentioned a large cambodian demographic in your area. You moved correct to another state and you still have the demographic? Is that changing with the pandemic? Was a large portion of any ethnic group, seniors perhaps or overweight with substance abuse history on 40’s?

I moved 10 miles north, so it is true my neighborhood is no longer Cambodian. I work with Cambodians. There are a ton at Costco usually. Hudson seems very white but we have a lot of visitors
We have the best park in the area, golfing, car racing, tons of businesses, kayaking. I see a lot of minorities at the park. I hope they move up here. Our population is growing. Good for taxes. Sort of. We are too dumb to have an income tax, but I see new builds and house costs have gone up. If I didn’t buy here 2 years ago, I wouldn’t have been able to afford it, but it is still cheaper than Massachusetts.

Demographics are changing with this virus. So is traffic. I am not making further comment.

I just filled up with gas today. I got gas april 1, april 12, April 21. That’s probably it this month. So right about the gas. Best gas mileage I’ve ever gotten.

Started using the mint app. Not bad. Said I’ve spent 5 dollars on entertainment this month lol.

I’m sure they have a stockpile of similar videos going back decades.

yes, interesting they decide to “officially” release this and not suggest its chinese drones

I wondered about that too. Surely a devious explanation for it.

aliens exist and will attack usa soon, more money needed for space defense!

Aliens brought coronavirus. Need moon base now!

oh no, the lives of those poor aliens is now ruined… this is outrageous

luckily they still have high paying jobs for the us army…

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/fake-news/734/13?u=thinkingaboutit

I posted this in another thread before seeing this. I hope aliens invade. That would end lockdown in a hurry.

well they’re going to need financial aid aren’t they?