News Priorities

And add to the list of huge stories today, looks like Kim Jong Un is in grave danger. I hope he dies.

Me too.

If he dies, I wonder if they’ll tell the citizens.

I think they’ll have to, once they figure out who’s taking his place. At least presumably the Kim dynasty would be over. Murderous bastards, the lot of them. Hopefully South Korea can annex the backwards nation and turn it into something less dystopian.

1 Like

This kind of negative communication is exactly what provokes anger and suspicion in people.

“This along with record low interest rates means it’s the right time for a worker-led, mass investment in green infrastructure to save our planet. cough,” Ocasio-Cortez continued.

I don’t agree with her but I am not even slightly outraged over it. It’s a reasonable, if incorrect, position to take. In fact, it’s only incorrect because the timing is wrong. Oil is on its way out. I just think we need a few more years to implement the alternatives. By the way, Nico said pretty much the same thing as AOC so you should give him hell.

1 Like

Maybe this is the beginning of the end for big oil.

1 Like

AOC is pretty.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised. You know the demand being made to stay at home is crushing other sectors of the economy and causing financial turmoil for millions of families, globally.

The only important goal here is a green world.
The only important people are healthcare works. (We should celebrate them. They are on the frontlines.)
The only important race is black. Not just black but poor, black immigrants. (Ask Don Lemon)
The only important medical advice comes from the WHO. (Who, btw, are funding circumcisions in Africa under the guise of fighting AIDS, but whatever. What’s a few billion dollars between countries if stupid taxpayers will fund it, right?)

Yes, I’m venting.

“It makes me so angry because every night when I leave this studio and when I come in, there’s an army of people through New York City- an army of immigrants and people of color and poor people who are keeping this city running,”

“They are disinfecting offices, they are cleaning people, they are changing bedpans, and they are working… And those people are out there complaining that they don’t have haircuts? Who the hell do you think you are?!?”

Don Lemon is offensive and pushy. I dislike his view a great deal. It is a narrow-minded person that suggests healthcare workers and immigrants are the only essentials in the world. There are others keeping the gaia beating.

Not so and you know it. CDC and NIH and various medical schools are providing medical advice to counter trumps dangerous lies.

Not where I live. The most important group are Puerto Ricans.

Canadian vandalizes Death Valley National Park.

thought that was a nice romantic gesture until i read this lol:
“as for lacy, the release said she is 'blameless – she is a dog.”

…at the direction of PEPFAR. If only you could look in Trumps heart and see he’s doing what’s best for the world. Fighting against corrupt Democrats daily.

I can only assume you have failed Don and immigrants alike.

You just have to consider the nasty source.

dont worry if its a pitbull reg will still think its a romantic dutch gesture lol

I assumed it was a case of Dutch bestiality (again).

am grateful you keep that side of my family in your country;)

Actually you’ll be happy to hear the man in the article is Canadian.

lol i was waiting for someone else to mention that

as much as i do enjoy people trying to give me hell lol i dont enjoy celebrating peoples misery so i dont think i said anything similar
this is what i said:

lol interesting… i guess trump said it too so it cant be bad