Curfew

Today’s exercises. That’s our apartment complex in the background.

I just took the best yoga class with my old instructor. It almost made me want to go back in person if I’m okay in 4 months. 30 minute drive and when life goes back to normal I doubt it. I’ve developed some good habits lately. Stronger than I’ve been in 18 months. Sleeping 8 hours a night. Only working 40 hours a week. Not stressing the small stuff.

I went to see my parents yesterday. I brought over a 3 week old bday gift. Their garage was open which came in handy. I left it in a paper bag in the garage and told him to get it in 3 days. We sat in the backyard in a big kumbaya circle. Probably 15 feet apart. There were 4 of us. I had originally thought I would be dropping off groceries at the door and that would have been a difficult drive home. It was fairly normal with no hugs. Much better drive home than I was expecting.

It’s pouring buckets. It’s also 5C. Little cold to do garage or basement work but I’ll see. I’m not bored at all. Probably because I’m working. Work has been so stressful that it hasn’t really been boring either. We don’t watch much tv but I told my wife I can’t watch the news. I get too much of this at work. I can read it fine since I can just stop.

1 Like

Hey good workout. Arms get tired without weights when you have big heavy arms and don’t need the weights when you can just make yourself heavy. I did start a workout thread, but I work out for different reasons and work out means something different to me.

1 Like

I used to take a class like this. It was brutal at times. Now that I sleep 8 hours a night and only work 8 hours a day, I should probably be doing it everyday. Reg. You might like this lady. She’s not that colombian guy and she has no tattoos that I can see.

I have to fill out census. I guess it’s due today. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I can’t follow women aerobics instructors. It irritates me too much when I can’t keep up.

1 Like

I’m losing weight under curfew/quarantine. I’ve stopped eating anything fresh and a couple of days ago I stopped eating all starch. I still eat small amounts of quinoa, but generally I’m surviving on canned tuna and vegetables and a lot of soup mix. I’m also eating huge amounts of jello (it’s sweet and has no almost no calories so call it a win). It’s not a great diet but it’s not disastrous and I figure if I can walk out of this finally having hit 79 kilos, it’s a win.

Officially curfew/quarantine ends on April 13 but nobody believes that.

1 Like

I think ours ends may 4th but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

I’ve been dropping too. I’m at 139.82 this morning. I’m looking to maybe go down to 130 and depending on feel, balance and composition back up to 134 with some heavy lifting. I’m probably going to buy a new neck harness because my old one I used again with some cables is starting to break, probably from popping my head out with a weight load. I like having a thick muscular neck like a bull and can still do front and back bridges and neck rolls on my head. Not looking to do these exercises though as Im trying to grow better real living hair.

Your neck looks scary. Something so small with so much fat. It has to be botulism.

That neck looks like it was cut through with a paper cut. And all the mass is just that bulge in the front and just fat rolls to keep the head jiggling up when it falls over. Lazy person relying on goiter than muscle.

You are one sick, inconsiderate, disgusting stiff.

Was it bad canned food? You can’t possibly tell.

I hate canned tuna. I might be in trouble there.

Just don’t make that overly empowered connection with Reggie where he can download you a massive surge. Remember his GbE doesn’t stand for Gigabit ethernet it is for his stuck Frame slammed corona eyes and it stands for goiter botulism excrement and he wants to download the power to you!

Do you think Reggie is entertaining in a curfew? Like an old 1970’s TV with a rabbit ear antenna that keeps going on fritz and having vertical lines when you hit the thing talking about radio equipment from abbreviations in a glossary. Can you imagine what it is like watching Will install an antenna and make the connections on the radio and find people with frequencyand talk to them like he understands what he just did when he can’t even actually shave, brush his teeth, or drink a couple of water unassisted? When he can’t even read by himself.

Probably, but it is up to the individual. When I get bored, I try thinking. It works wonders for me but it’s not entertaining for anyone else. Sometimes all you need is your brain.

It’s not my favorite, either. We have lots of choices available. I just decided not to buy fresh meat, fish, fruit or vegetables for awhile. That drastically limits our options if we also want to eat healthy.

I agree. I would have done the same. I guess I’d eat a similar diet and lose even more weight without the tuna. Not that tuna is bad. I’d probably be around 1000 calories. I guess not much is needed at this point.

How is that possibly done nowfor you? With a tube rectally?

No, but I’m feeling off having cut off all starch. Not quite dizzy but definitely not myself, and feeling hungry all day. It’s not a great feeling but having done this many times before, I know it’ll pass in a few days. I’ll go back to starch when we’re off curfew and my energy output rises again.

1 Like

Terminate the guy’s coax connection now. Kill your TV before it kills you.

I have very little appetite at all these days.

Elective surgeries/abortion is being canceled. At 3,000 abortions a day x 30 days we could have 90,000 babies with an increased chance to be born. Besides that, all these couples are locked down with nothing to do. Thinking there could be a baby boom. We could call them the Coronial generation. :wink:

19 days ago:

A few minutes ago: