Coronavirus

Shaws was empty as usual lol. Apparently, my in laws have 1 roll of toilet paper. Shaws was letting us take 4 rolls. So my wife and I each got 4 rolls and paid separately. So now they have 9 rolls.

I usually shop at trader Joe’s, costco and market basket. I believe market basket is only in new England but it’s dirt cheap. Shaw’s is wicked expensive. I probably will only go there for pandemics like this.

I only see a few good things coming out of this.

1. More bidets.

2. People will learn to survive without watching sports.

3. People will lose weight.

Any more?

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU ARE LOSING WEIGHT THAT WAY!!!

9 ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER/ ARE YOU SLENDER MAN?

I think once people start up with more hygienic practices, many will stick to them after the virus scare is over. Once people have bidets, they’re not going to go back to mushing poo all over themselves and pretending they’re clean. Once someone starts washing their hands, it’s gross to not do so.

I’m not sure about the weight loss. People are not stocking up on fresh veggies and salmon.

There could be a spike in sex which is healthy. I’ve already heard jokes about the Coronial generation to start in December.

My cat is also going to like it
Most pets probably will.

I will lose weight. I’d rather eat nothing than cold cuts or mac and cheese. We will probably all go back to our normal eating. My only new thing is my lunch and dinner are smaller.

Why do you still have all that old smelly fecal matter stuck in your body?

Why do you have to push excrement when in a seat, not a toilet. Like a flight seat, car seat, bar stool, chair in a coffee shop, office chair etc? Why do you have to hard pack the excrement into your buttocks?

Do you think a chocolate carved buttocks on an easter bunny chocolate mold looks shapely? Maybe, does it look real or healthy?

Youkeep bypassing the rectum and forcing all the fecal matter into the buttocks it gets semared and built up everywhere, you use the bidet the carve a cleft.

It stinks. Your butt stinks. I should call it bundt, because you know the anatomy you have.

Nice healthy slugs like me drop real clean and sterile.

Don’t be fooled by this guys bodyweight and shape. Trying to shame people like he is a gold oscar.

Yeah you and your Bundt hygiene. Sure it gets clean all superglued together.

You don’t deserve to win an oscar you are the oscar. Your skin is just so thin it breaks and closes up again like pudding.

Mucous layer transports the turd, turd gets passed, mucous layer is released and displace with new fresh mucous.

Fissure king has to cut incisions with a water pik on the insides of his bundt cheeks to release turds.

Everytime he sits down it is like opening and closing a box of chocalates…or turds in cheap pine box coffin. Slam with the wood and more turds.

There is a a bubble there or sphere you sometimes notice that magnifies the area. It is like an infinite space ina finite space. You are not going to be able to wipe, nor or you going to be able to clean with any stream of water even a hose. It bends light and is a force holding the area intact.

Look at the goldfish bowl on his head. It is because of weight loss issues that terrfiy him. To use a bidet or just a hose on his head would be self terminating. His life and mass are preserved in time that in bubble force field.

Backto COVID. You sure VOICD VORCD forced your words there without any effort. Death by aspiration-fluids? You already look like you are underwater. You are being called on your debt to make a payment.

Just press 1 through 9 to say something relevant to the topic? Some video games play like that. You don’t eventype the words or speak just press 1 through 9 as appropriate. Forced appropriate of course.

Don’t even get me started with diarrhea. Not unless your street needs repaving.

And you can’t even access your wife’s vagina or any other woman’s for that matter. The best you can do is push aroud like you are nosing through a crate of oranges.

What does your “navel” intelligence tell you about how good a lover you are. Wait let me guess the smell…like old oranges and not even peeing?

So Reg what’s it like thrusting your hand betwen two vaseline covered oranges and feeling them roll as you move back and forth?