Bicycles & Scooters

Girl’s got game.

I think it was either 1984 or Brave New World where the men would refer to a woman like that as being “pneumatic”. She is very pneumatic. taught body.

Brave New World. Cool word usage.

1 Like

No, Moon. 1986 BMX. Rad.

Interesting new nic, Mark.

I bought a pair of bicycles today. The wife chose yellow with a small frame. I chose brown with a medium frame. We don’t need to match. Good mid-range bikes for people who don’t plan to ride the Tour de France anytime soon.

EDIT: These are made in Canada (just a few minutes from where I’m typing this) using components from around the world, admittedly. Final assembly is in Canada, however. Yes, that influenced my purchase decision. No, that makes no sense, not even to me.

1 Like

Nice frame if you need to step off at a crosswalk.

1 Like

We rode our new bikes for the first time today. I learned that you can, in fact, forget how to ride a bicycle. It’s been a long, long time. I’ll learn again. It’ll be fine.

I have to bump up the seat on mine. Isa is happy with hers. I bought a bunch of accessories for both bikes on Amazon just now. 2 Kickstands, 4 mirrors, 2 water bottle holders, 2 pairs of gloves. Now we need to figure out bags and we’ll be set.

1 Like

lol@forgetting how to ride a bike
guess you can always buy side wheels

I would upgrade the seat to shock seat post and get thicker padding. Just saw these. Don’t know how they will look but probably better than bruises in the areas.

Anvil butt is truly suffering.

Do you use training wheels or can you ride by balancing by yourselves?

That is one seriously weird video. I’m not sure why it’s in the Bicycle thread but whatever works. Speaking of bicycles, we just came back from a ride. This is in front of BC Place (our big stadium).

2 Likes

I don’t think there is a catagory for that video. You guys look happy.

I don’t ride much. I was nearly dead. Happy about the nearly part.

Something looks wrong with your necks. Sorry. You don’t want to want to work out your neck and or massage the front of your throat. Maybe its goiter but I’m not taking a risk.

When a car goes dead it gets a jump. For a person to go dead that invites violence.
You don’t respect life to begin with. You will bottom it out and waste it to nothing so you can barely coast along, even if it isn’t yours. Just to keep that body mass.

Enjoy holding each other. You look terrifying to me. 2 people with no vitals who want to clog up a working heart with too much bodyfat.

You two are lucky you live in such a nice area. A lot of people like myself have to worry about getting robbed or attacked for riding a bike.

Too me it is still a struggle for air. For you it’s no struggle at all.

Freeloaders and quitters weigh me down and make me a helpless victim…for their own benefit.

lol. You are easily frightened.

Too much cookie dough and it might be fecal matter. That’s a lot of pain and crushing tonnage to avoid looking like that.

True you are riding a bicycle and not driving a car, but those types of bodies still require the support of a car seat and seat belt.
The way it’s felt by me is no reduction of carbon footprint and just as if you two were driving two SUV’s or demanding the equivalent vehicle load and power to move forward.