Health

his food always disgusting

True but that’s a horror movie right there today.

Vile?

1 Like

He must have had a longing for prison food.

No comments about boiling time. It doesn’t take several hours like I mentioned but it can withstan being on very low heat for for extended time and if you do boil more than 2 hours or even 1 at a more furious boil then the small bones annoying fall into everything and the meat breaks down into very small bits and fibers.

Mark, I try to look at food like medicine. If I ate what you’re serving, I would probably vomit because your most recent photos looks like a round of chemo, after you shit and took a picture of it.

Sorry it looks that way to you. But you can’t #2 on my food. It just puzzles me why you keep trying.

image image

2 Likes

Here come the big boys. Only one way to do these for me today. Incinerate them.

1 Like

Much better, Mark. Now don’t go ruin those by frying them in oil and covering them in high-cal sauces.

LOL.

I’m honestly trying to cook these with zero oil and might add some lemon or vinegar.
But my food isn’t for your approval. I don’t want to look like you.

Lots of good things to say about olive oil. Probably would mess up your ice cream face though so would asparagus.

1 Like

This was olive oil. I was going to scramble my eggs but I could have made and omelette. Don’t need you to do anything, remind yourself of that.

Yeah I could eat them raw like a gorilla. But who between you and me really has a true gorilla skull?

You have a little face with a lifeless hue to it. It appears to be disintegrating or eroding way constantly. If you lose face what do you lose? Bone, sinews, flesh, muscle or fat?

What is right there to bulk it up again. If oil makes that smear away easier so be it.

You are also impotent with the worst health here. You think I’m taking any health advice from you?

Look done to me. Lemon juice, Apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.

I have 2 packs of this red ginger that will go perfect. A lot of good mentions about this ginger.
image image image image

1 Like

you sure do eat some crap boy.

Worst thing is that wasn’t crap until he burned them.

1 Like

You fish for crappies?

I’m not sure about the vinegar. I would have smothered them in extra virgin olive oil. Unfortunately, they still don’t look done to me. I would have to burn them on both sides for the right flavor.