Bicycles & Scooters

No one I know who purchased an e-bike would ever go back to a normal bike again. I still own my old normal bike, but keep it only as a back-up.

E-bikes are the targets of criminals. The crime rate on e-bike riders has skyrocketed. Violent shoving off the bike and beating, threatening with weapons, and now just shooting people delivering food on e-bikes.

If you have a cheap bike you can put a tracker like you find for car keys somewhere in it and not worry about dropping it or throwing it or giving it up in a robbery. If it looks awkward nobody will probably try and rob you for it. There are so many people driving expensive cars committing crimes for petty items in large numbers and armed. Crime is ridiculous.

That is a sickening picture. Especially from somebody who suggests suicide is a good solution for others. It’s sad and sickening because you need some type of emergency breathing tube in your neck because of the fat and your eating. No functional armpits to regulate heat. Body about to burst from urine buildup and fecal content.

It’s asking for holes for health. You don’t want to do anything about the condition and as soon as your lifted out of it or given any measure or breath of life, you go right back to it.

Stop the the violence and hurt, start with your health and your comfort level.

The picture looks like something set up by a taxidermist. Can you imagine that a the effort to make it appear you can ride a bicycle?

I believe this, but it’s not as good exercise as a normal bike. For me, bikes are all about the exercise. I don’t need them for transport.

1 Like

Zero blood pressure?

That’s what happens when you age. Nearly dead looks damn good on you, Reg. You may find it necessary to make it a permanent staple for your life. Wife is looking good as well.

1 Like

https://youtube.com/shorts/wAmORmrxbUM?feature=share

Maybe he hit a golden plate.

Too much toilet paper. It’s not worth both legs.

scatalogically focused

What a waste of money for a guy who’s leg is due to amputated, although I have seen some riders who are amputees, I doubt you will make any effort near what others are.

Doesn’t really seem like you will make it through the year and I have known people who passed away with similar health your age and even younger.

I’m getting sick of the game you are playing. Need a new friend or friends or just the emptiness for my focus in my life.

If you keep speaking death, I’m going to pray your tongue is amputated.

For me, (cargo) e-bikes are multifunctional:

1. Exercise (simply use a low gear)
  2. Fun (being able to do longer, more variable tours which also are more relaxed and not so exhausted due to the possible variable power support)
  3. Transport (but if I‘d have a car, I only would get a way cheaper normal e-bike, which is not just lighter, but also faster and able to be put into a car in case it has a defect).

$1899.

I’ll pay $189.99. Maybe hope they don’t notice. Like a covid vaccine passport that says, " I have not received the covid vaccine."

1 Like

I love it.

1 Like

I do too. 200 lbs makes it harder to steal.

And harder to pedal. Like, impossible to pedal.

Definitely. Really hard to steal. What happens when the battery goes? Besides 4 letter words. You can’t call triple aaa because it is not considered a moped. I guess you throw it in your car with a friend.

I agree with him on lack of space. It could use a spot to bring your lunch to work.