World Cup 2022

Canada vs. Belgium in 42 minutes. I hope our team does sodomy before the game to protest, too.

EDIT: omg, Canada is totally dominating this game. 30 min in and it’s all Canada in play, but still 0-0.
EDIT: ugh, some wicked black guy for Belgium just scored. First shot on net and they score.

lol yes exciting game so far… fun to see the young black guys run circles around the old white belgian defenders

if only they scored that penalty or one of the many chances they had… i suggest for canada to get a dutch trainer to teach them some football skills and tactics lol

He might teach them sodomy, too. They could protest together.

only ones that had the balls to protest were the germans and they werent very succesful lol… what a great tourney so far! :wink:

Great for upsets. I am still hoping it’s a failure for Qatar. I note the stands were not even close to full in the Canada-Belgium game.

poor canada… about 30 chances… no goal
belgium only a few chances… 1 goal
such an unfair game

oh well you always have your curling lol

1 Like

True. We don’t even have hockey anymore. We’ve lost the last couple of Olympics. lol.

lol canada never was any good at hockey… oh you mean that weird ice game you play :wink:

Mexico and Ecuador are getting in trouble for the “puto” chant.

CORRECTION: I looked on Twitter as mainstream media isn’t covering it. The Ecuadorians sang “whoever doesn’t jump is a Chilean maricon”. lol.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1595465310458486784

I would still root for Ecuador over Qatar. The puto chant is not as bad as not caring about 6500 people dying from construction work.

I just read your edit.

I wouldn’t do any sanction at all to the Ecuadorians over that chant. It’s harmless. Maricon is only technically a homophobic slur. It is used everywhere in Sudamerica. My wife’s family use it at each other. It’s just a big nothing.

Beyond that, the Ecuadorians are mad because the Chileans tried to overturn their qualification in court, so they bear a particular grudge. I’m not sure who is right or wrong in that dispute but they’re mad and said “anyone who doesn’t jump is a Chilean maricon”. Whatever.

FIFA, get your priorities straight. 6500 dead darkies, you win the hosting of a World Cup. Fans chant impolitely, sanctions.

The iranian players did not sing the national anthem.

That belgium goalie is good. As in, excellent.

he is a pretty good keeper, but then again when only 4 out of 30 attempts are actually directed at your goal and a penalty shot is aimed at your hands its not that difficult lol

today we get to see how good brasil is :wink:

1 Like

ok they are pretty good 2-0

after a boring 1st half with the serbs defending well the brasilians got a bit lucky with a rebound goal and ok that defender was a bit silly to bow down lol but that did lead to the goal of the tourney so far :wink:

Magic! Go Brasil!

And you still claim you aren‘t homophobe, lol. And you are a racist as well. How pathetic. But no news for me.

The losing of the first match was just part of our protest against the terrible human rights situation in Katar. On Sunday we are going to wipe the Spaniards off the field! :muscle: :tornado:

On a more serious note: We have one of the best team coaches in the world (Hansi Flick). Our team lost, but they actually played quite good and with a bit more luck, could have won as well. I don‘t give them up yet and look excitedly on Sunday. At least the WC now became interesting and all the bashing on German tv made the WC for me suddenly intense and thus attractive. If Germany really has aspirations and fire, then they show that they are worth the support and loyalty by fighting till they are nearly dead on Sunday, even if they lose that match at the end. If they don‘t fight, then to hell with them. But I hope they will win and also get into the next round with two great performances, alone for keeping Flick, the coach. Without two great and won matches, I fear we lose also Flick as the national team coach.

I‘ve heard this morning Olaf Thon saying on German tv, that van Gaal is very arrogant and therefor many people (not just Germans) wish because of his behavior, that the Netherlands get kicked out soon. I haven‘t seen/read anything van Gaal allegedly said, but I wonder if you judge his statements also negatively.

yes van gaal is very arrogant, thinks he is god and gets mad very quickly when criticised but thats normal; he is from amsterdam lol

you should look up some of his interviews; his talent for the english language causes some awkwardly funny moments like recently when he said: “we can come an end”
or when this senegal journalist flatters him and he decides to hug him lol