World Cup 2022

I encourage all Europeans to go sodomize themselves. One Love, mein nigga.

silly homophobic behaviour suits you

1 Like

You can’t call me homophobic. I just encouraged you to do homosexuality. I am PRO homosexuality for Europeans. I even said One Love. God you are such a hater.

perhaps you should start posting your erotic homophobic pictures again and make it even more clear what you stand for :wink:

saudi arabia 2 - argentina 1 ?! what the heck? hahaha

Argentina just lost to Saudi Arabia. Probably the only game I’d root for Argentina in. SA has no chance, but they are impossible to root for even if they ruined Argentina.

Mexico and Poland probably don’t suck. Just got real for Argentina.

first major upset for sure, but argentina should be able to recover

hopefully that poor guy that got hit by his own keeper will recover too… ouch!

They should be able to recover is right. Even if they drew one of them, they still might be ok.

And you call Nico one of the most intellectually dishonest people you know, lol. Oh the irony.

Not to forget his Faible for pictures about bestiality. :laughing:

tunisia vs denmark a boring sloppy 0-0

the most interesting thing i noticed was that tunisia is allowed to play with several naked men and women on their shirts and trousers… lol

Gunda, it was a joke. God you are so German. Don’t worry, I will explain the joke later.

omg. lol. I just woke up to this. So much for my picking Argentina #2. Go Brasil!

France looked strong today. They weren’t favoured given their injuries but they dominated today. Germany plays tomorrow. Brasil on Thursday.

You always sucked in making good jokes, but putting that aside, simply say, that you encourage homosexuals, regardless where they live, because you are pro homosexuality, Reggie. :smiley:

True. I encourage Germans and Dutch to do homosexuality wherever they may be worldwide!

But could you record it so us homophobic voyeurs can rate your performance.

japaaaaaaaan 2 germany 1 hahahaha

1 Like

respect for their protest action though :wink:

omg. lol.

Ok, so far two of my teams have lost to third rate teams. Let’s see if I’ve cursed Brasil next.

lol @ “powerful statement of defiance”. A powerful statement of defiance would be staying home. Putting your hand over your mouth is a schoolboy stunt. I encourage the German and Dutch teams to adopt the rainbow as their permanent uniforms. FIFA couldn’t ban it and it would amuse me.