World Cup 2022

Oh, yeah, the arrogance is written all over his face. :roll_eyes:

lol the face of my dutch brother reg is friendly as well…

netherlands was lucky to get a draw 1-1 vs ecuador lol awful performance

1 Like

England plays USA in 40 min. Go USA!

lol 0-0 and usa was the better team!

2 Likes

USA can consider that a victory. I love that England is sucking. The English had high hopes for them this time around and I will be happy if their hopes are dashed.

1 Like

Watched Argentina/Mexico yesterday. Good game. Argentina should be very proud. They have every reason to celebrate.

Japan, setting an example for the whole world.

1 Like

nice… i wonder if they still cleaned up after losing 1-0 to costa rica today! lol

belgium 0 marocco 2 !!! lol
this is your chance canada :wink:

I don’t know for a fact, but I’m sure they did. They always do that.

I’m watching a futbol game which is rare for me. Canada is by far the better team and is up a goal. I do hope they don’t blow this.

EDIT: Now they’re no longer the better team and it’s even at 1-1. lol.

EDIT: And now were down by a goal. Oh well, it was a nice dream. lol.

after that great start… 4-1 lol

Costa Rica has 1 shot on goal in 2 games and has 3 points lol.

They’ve been outscored by 6 goals, lol.

lol@both. Canada didn’t play well but we made it to the WC which is a win for us. This isn’t our game. Go Brasil!

nice world cup day… now all we need to make this a great day is for germany to lose and go home :wink:

1 Like

They are rioting in Belgium. They seem to have no chance this year.

That country doesn’t move me any. I don’t hate them but their country wouldn’t make my mental list of top 50 countries to live in. I am still amused that their most famous art is a pedo sculpture of a boy doing golden showers.

Hahahaha. They are rioting in the Netherlands, too. Apparently Moroccan immigrants in the Netherlands decided to celebrate Morocco’s win by setting fire to Rotterdam and Amsterdam. Hahahaha. The Islamic Republic of the Netherlands is going to be so much fun when it comes.

weird to laugh and turn this into a political/religion issue…
the same thing would/will happen if the dutch win a couple more games (unlikely); they turn to the streets and celebrate and if some foolish policemen try to stop them things get violent for a bit…