World Cup 2022

lol no way… gabriel jesus is in this years brasilian team…

a hoax or perhaps only in brasil? i can order an official brasilian jesus or christ shirt without a problem on the official nike site:

Does he really wear #69?

I didn’t click on but they would definitely not be ok if the shirt said, “Satan.”

Gabriel Jesus is pretty good. He might be a better soccer player than Jesus christ was a carpenter.

lets try… oh they are fine with that too at the same price:

1 Like

I wonder if they would actually go through with the order. I’m not going to spend WC jersey prices to find out though.

aww but it would look good on you, supporting your team while riding your electric step! :wink:

Interestingly, I just went to a minor-league hockey game (literally got back 30 min ago) where it was Team Canada night, commemorating the 1972 Summit Series with the Soviets. That is generally regarded as the greatest moment in Canadian sporting history. Those guys in the middle were all on that 1972 team. To my own surprise, I found it quite moving.

1 Like

nice, did you wear your hockey shirt, eat moose jerky and stand up and sing along to the anthem?

1. No.
  2. No, but Isa actually won a little package of beef jerky in one of the silly contests.
  3. Yes.

lol excellent

Too bad you didn’t have the 69 jesus shirt.

reg will love his speech lol:

"Infantino opened by saying: “Today I have strong feelings. Today I feel Qatari, I feel Arab, I feel African, I feel gay, I feel disabled, I feel a migrant worker.”

will the germans be the team that drop all their pants and show off their rainbow colours? :wink:

some excellent articles on dw and aljazeera:

So it looks like sodomy and beer are out, but dying of heat stroke is ok. More people died for this than 9-11. It’s gotten little press.

I agree beer should be banned. If they are at all responsible for the health of fans, it is too hot to drink beer. They need coconut water or Gatorade.

Apparently Qatar told these people they’d be paid if they pretended they were English fans. Qatar has now decided NOT to pay the fake fans. I think they learned that move from Donald Trump.

The FIFA president said these fake fans were racist. I’m not sure how that is racist. England isn’t a race.

1 Like

lol. This is a shitshow and it hasn’t even begun.

They should have cancelled. Fifa, I mean. Their president now says qatar hosting is a mistake. What else was his job? How does he still have it?

Looks like they will have to alter the odds. Probably best for him. I don’t think I’d want to go.

Although he is probably already there. Maybe he can go home now.

no no, he needs to stay and make history by becoming the one that will change the world by running on the field, dropping his trousers and showing off his one love butt tattoo! :wink: