Watches

No, Reg, not that fact.

This fact!

Even tho you have already given up,

There is truth to this. I will try not to do that, but it’s hard when it just seems she changes what she wants every 10 minutes (like most women). This may not be romantic but I need stability more than I need love. I’m too old for daily drama.

Still, I will try. I take my promises seriously and I owe this a good effort. I will make that good effort.

Lol…I’m sorry. Hold on lol

I’m sorry but if you want to be taken seriously you’re going to have to stop saying things like that.

If you had taken it seriously, ever, you would have stability by now.

Judge not, lest ye find thine husband screwing a hot Russian girl.

I doubt that! He’s more into hot Colombian girls with cute dimples.

Me too, but there aren’t any Colombian girls named Svetonka.

Oh, okay. Know any with cute dimples?

I’m teasing, Reg. He prefers stability anyway.

Sensible man.

At least one. She’ll be here on Wednesday. We’ll see how it goes. Even if it doesn’t last, it was the best five years of my life. No complaints.

There you go again.
I’m going to stop saying anything.

Do you think that by ignoring reality and only saying positive things that I will increase our chances of success?

Saying positive things isn’t ignoring reality. Do you want to increase your chances of success?

I will say the truth as I see it. With her, I won’t focus on the negative but I won’t ignore it. I want this to work but not at any cost. Things need to improve or things need to end.

Then you should probably put your phone away. And take your watch off. And turn off your computer, because this is all her fault lol

Finally we agree on something. lol

I disagree. I feel I’m right and you just agreed.

Just had a long email exchange with my old rocker friend John Bates. He’s in Bavaria right now and I’m in South America so we chat by email. Of course, my woman problems came up. I don’t think he’d mind my quoting this small part of it.

Me: The relationship is on the rocks, too. Marriage counseling next week. Fun. Women are all insane and I want stability or I want out.

Him: Stability - hahahha. The only stability is you being a rock and them skittering around you like butter on a skillet. Some internalize it more than others but then they issue statements that seemingly come out of nowhere. Accept that and it will be better.

John is wise at times.

Back to watches instead of women. The Seiko was fake. I complained and hope they will refund me without asking me to ship this thing to China again.