Watches

I’m sorry Reg. I know you must be upset. It is your fault tho. I do sympathize.

Yeah, wish I could be there for a few drinks. Hang in there. It’s happened before eh?

Yes. It would seem I’m hard to live with.

Hell’s bells it happens to us all. Get drunk and call me in the morning.

Lol good advice Will

I will be fine. I am just honestly not sure what this treadmill is for, and I don’t think it’s just because I’m depressed over this. I have been questioning it for a long time now.

Well I sympathize with you and good luck with that.

I’m sorry we can’t have a drink and play some chess. To me, most things are better face to face. Chess. Drinking. Healing. Unless you dislike the person. Then, nothing is better face to face.

I realize this question might be a little early, but if it is over do you know where you are staying? You did sign a year lease correct?

Where is the cat?

The cat is with me. I never expected that but if she disappears, I will do my duty for the cat.

I love living in Colombia but I don’t know how I can stay here without her. I really don’t speak Spanish well. I am not sure. I have a one year lease but I can afford to lose the money if I just walk out on it.

I’m also sorry we can’t be having this conversation over a drink. You’d think it’d get easier after it has happened before. It doesn’t.

I haven’t given up yet. She says she will be back in a week. She just sent me a WhatsApp that she loves me. Who knows, maybe this will go on for a few more months before it all falls apart again.

Then quit the fucking pity party and make the place ready for her return. For God’s sake Reg, this isn’t like you.

The place is perfect, Will. Immaculate. I will be ready when she comes back in a week, if she actually comes. I’ll be on my best behaviour. Until then, I’ll do my things. I have a big wound and I’ll go for my wound care. I’ll take the cat to the vet on Tuesday. Not much else I can do.

I disagree. I think this is exactly like him. You Go, Reg! I’m on your side! Be strong!

Just talked to Will on the phone for awhile. He’s a depressing old f but so am I and I now feel better. lol.

1 Like

Nothing like talking to someone worse off than you. Especially a drunk stoner. It was a pleasure.

1 Like

Michele and Dan, you should join us next time. I can set up a conf call. Daniel, too, come to think of it. And hell, Gunda as well. You can laugh at me for failing at love yet again.

1 Like

Sign me up.

1 Like

Yeah why not. I’ll drag all the failed loves of my life in too. They would have plenty to say.

1 Like

What a wonderful thought. I’ll pass, but thank you for the invitation.

I wouldn’t feel right mocking you without all the facts.

She told me today she wants to come home and will be here on Wednesday. This is known as the death throes of a relationship, but we’ll see. I’ll give it an honest effort.