USA

I sympathize and agree with the idea, but this has zero chance of success.

That’s true. I think 33 other states have to agree with it. He might get 26.

Hypocrites. I read about women murdering children every day but men can’t even wave a gun in the face of a criminal without hearing a lecture on the danger of gun use.

What else can we do to paint America in a worse light?

Biden is clearly senile and incompetent, but he’s still better than Trump. Kamala Harris can’t beat Trump so we have to just hope Trump is convicted and is banned from office or that his criminal conviction sways enough people against him. Right now, about 30 percent of voters will vote Trump no matter what, and another 30 will vote against him no matter what.

1 Like

Dirty player. He just gave China permission to invade Taiwan.

Um…

That was the Art of the Deal which Trump made plain and you can reflect on in the article where he suggested the US should not abide by One China unless it secured concessions from Beijing on trade, which Trump did on December 13, 2019, without starting a war and without $5 million to “The Big Guy”. I wish you had more articles like that. It was such a great read.

Michele, you are so full of crap. Blinken reiterates his support for the One China policy and you write, “Dirty player. He just gave China permission to invade Taiwan.” The obese orange idiot did the same thing and you write, “That was the Art of the Deal”. lol.

That’s right, Mockingbird. Winkin’ Blinkin is a dirty player whose words are going to lead us into a war. Trump negotiated a trade deal.
In other news, Hunter Biden has reached a deal with The Big Guy Administration DOJ for a slap on the wrist over his illegal business practices with foreigners as he continues to enjoy presidential privileges.

Cocaine in the White House. Not a good look for the present administration.

It’s crazy how people just want out of the U.S. I don’t blame them though. I want out, too.

The State Department says it is not expecting to reduce passport processing times to pre-pandemic levels until the end of the year. This comes as many frustrated travelers have had their summer plans disrupted by having to factor in waiting months to get a new passport before going abroad. In March, the agency increased the processing time for new passports to 10 to 13 weeks for routine processing and seven to nine weeks for expedited processing, which costs an additional $60. The wait time before the pandemic was two to three weeks for expedited cases and six to eight weeks for routine passport applications. Secretary of State Antony Blinken [told Congress earlier this year](https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fe.newsletters.cnn.com%2Fclick%3FEbWljaGVsZXdlYXRoZXJmb3JkQGhvdG1haWwuY29t%2FCeyJtaWQiOiIxNjg4NjQyMjE4OTg5MDY2N2NmN2Y2YmI3IiwiY3QiOiJjbm4tZWYwNDJiNWY4M2Q2N2E5NDM5NDAzNzJjMDFmMjMwZDAtMSIsInJkIjoiaG90bWFpbC5jb20ifQ%2FHWkhfQ05OX2lfTmV3c19OREJBTjA3MDYyMDIzYzk2MDg3NWIxLGNuMSxodHRwczovL3d3dy5jbm4uY29tLzIwMjMvMDMvMjMvcG9saXRpY3MvYmxpbmtlbi1zdGF0ZS1kZXBhcnRtZW50LXBhc3Nwb3J0LWRlbGF5cy9pbmRleC5odG1s%2FqP3V0bV90ZXJtPTE2ODg2NDIyMTg5ODkwNjY3Y2Y3ZjZiYjcmdXRtX3NvdXJjZT1jbm5fRml2ZStUaGluZ3MrZm9yK1RodXJzZGF5JTJDK0p1bHkrNiUyQysyMDIzJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmYnRfZWU9TFAlMkZCMjlZN2xwS3dBZlF5QTlzcWc0R1lEc05 OYU5ESmd4U0FTbEJPUTRVeDBVNXIzbkl4Y01jSXVyRVY3WHFYJmJ0X3RzPTE2ODg2NDIyMTg5OTE%2Fs2o25a54422&data=05%7C01%7C%7C96216cdfd6e541f22e0108db7e131a37%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638242392746948978%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Rupn45AJoALleQpAYPyDob3M1jqzieAYoWzkcpAtta0%3D&reserved=0) that the department is “getting 500,000 applications a week for passports,” which is around 40% more applicants this year than last year.

I’ve been watching this Youtuber named Nick Johnson. He drives around the US and shows what he sees. Honestly, parts of the US look worse than I had thought possible. Worse than India or Bangladesh. Despite this, the people living in these inhuman conditions continue to vote for tax cuts for billionaires. I do not understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/@NickJohnson

Sample video:

Where do you think you’d move Michelle?

Where can I go where the government is upright, without social media monitoring, censorship, death jabs, weaponized secret services and surveillance?

How about Jackson, Mississippi? Nothing exists there. I’m not even sure government exists there.

I actually like the look of Biloxi, Miss. I could never live in the US south because I don’t understand their English. No sarcasm. I just have real trouble with that accent.

It’s amazing how locals don’t hear their ‘accent’ because how they speak is ‘normal’.

I never thought I had an accent, but I do to others.

1 Like

I know I have a strong southern draw. I’m fine with it. Rattlesnake deterrent.