USA

Well, no wonder. Look what the globalist agenda is teaching them.

I don’t agree with the drag shows in our schools, Michele, or any of the other weird trans stuff. We don’t have any more of that than anyone else, though.

1 Like

Looks like there was a debt ceiling deal. The Republicans realized this was not a winning issue.

1 Like

Disgusting. I can not believe McCarthy reached a deal with that idiot. The Republican Party has no spine. Somehow, they expect us to think they are the party of truth and morals but they consistently bend to the Left.

The problem in this case is that her life isn’t over. She has a new billionaire boyfriend/husband. She lives in his 100+ million dollar home. The $400 million dollar judgement against her doesn’t affect him, so she just lives the life of a billionaire socialite and stays out of business while he buys jets and yachts. It’s not enough.

“I suppose we step back and ask what is the pathology of fraud? Is it the refusal to accept responsibility or express contrition in any way?" he said at her sentencing. “Perhaps that is the cautionary tale that will go forward from this case.”

Her biggest mistake was lying against the truth when questioned, consuming precious government time to prove she’s guilty. She made a mistake but she hasn’t been condemned to Hell but she should be held accountable. She’s not required to express contrition and should not be punished for that at all. I don’t know how long it takes to write a book about the truth in what she did but imo, she should have to spend enough time in jail that she can, without flaw, pen her truth with profit going to some charity in the healthcare industry.

Considering how she conducts business, she shouldn’t be allowed to have another. People who commit felony offenses aren’t allowed to own a gun so it’s only common sense that a person who abuses ethical business practices should not be allowed to own a business ever again.

1 Like

I just think this is a weird case where there’s no chance of reoffending but it just feels totally wrong to let her walk. There are many cases where I’d let murderers walk. I wouldn’t let this woman walk, though.

Oh, I see, you’re a misogynist.

Nonsense. I’d let most women go free if they killed someone with good reason. I just wouldn’t let Elizabeth Holmes go free for this multi billion dollar fraud.

Oh, really! You mean like if they want to abort their baby?

It was just a little white lie. Wouldn’t an apology suffice? What part of the lie warrants a longer term prison sentence than murder?

That’s too bad. I had always hoped life could have stretched a little further but the food in America will kill you.

The food in America is fine. The portions in America will kill you.

The portion will make you fat but if you share a plate you won’t have that problem. It will still kill you.

I’m fascinated by these people driving around the USA finding cities like this. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say Canada just doesn’t have these at all. I’m not sure if it’s just normal expansion and contraction or if this is a cancer the US won’t recover from.

EDIT: Also this. I note these two shithole places are 90% black.

That was a really interesting video, Reg. I don’t know where or how you found these but while I was watching I just wanted to restore all of them. In fact, in the next life, when I get my new body, I would love to spend all eternity restoring homes and old buildings.
Some of the homes, especially the burnt ones, are clearly not salvageable and need to be torn down and removed from the town. That church was absolutely beautiful and the fireplace was to die for.
One thing stood out to me was Michael Jackson’s old home place and how well protected it was with that black steal fence. Well manicured.
The other thing that caught my attention was that the majority of homes and commercial buildings were two-story. Imagine the staircases in all those abandon structures. I’m certain some are incredibly exquisite.
Those concrete homes were fascinating. Really, that’s probably the way all homes should be built.
You do see these sort of “ghost towns” all over the U.S. Some, like where I grew up, are empty or abandon because of the oil boom and bust.
Overall, this was probably the best video you’ve ever posted and I really enjoyed taking the tour through Gary but now I’m late for work and it’s your fault. Thankx you for posting and have a nice day, Reg. If I have free time today, I’ll come watch the second video with my valuable opinion attached. :grimacing:

I will watch later, but east st louis has been the pits for decades.

Me too. I kept thinking, “I should buy one of those and make it beautiful again”, and then reality kicked in and I thought, “I would never want to live there. I would never even want to visit there”.

Agreed.

I just watched. The Spivey building was the main point of interest in East St. Louis. Huge building. You could see it from every direction. Unfortunately, the foundation appears to be damaged. You could see through the open door that there are cracks in the pillars. I know the people going in are probably homeless but because it is crumbling, the city should take responsibility, remove the people and board the lower windows. It really is an astonishing building. They said in the video that they couldn’t afford to tear it down but it wasn’t worth renovating. I sort of agree with this. It shouldn’t be torn down but it is worth restoring. If the community came together and strengthened the foundation, gave it all new windows and rewired it, I could see the city thriving again. It would obviously need to be re-floored but I would paint it red and add a staircase just because they increase beauty to any structure. It wouldn’t be cheap and it would definitely be more work than most want to do but many hands make light work…or something like that lol. This building is totally worth saving and the community should take interest in it. Loved the video! If I ever go back to Missouri, I will have to go through St. Louis, just to see this amazing building.
One thing I did notice that irritated me was the trash and tires on the side of the road. Clean it up and they have a blank canvas to build on. The city has tax dollars to clean that up. If the community went to the council meeting and complained, the garbage would be removed in a hurry, but if nobody cares, nothing will be done. That would be a real waste.