USA

It’s only a sin to steal if you don’t report it to the IRS.:roll_eyes:

The article within is not as interesting as the cover page.

It only looks complicated but packing the barrel is probably not nearly as complicated as luring the rat in.

Right.

I imagine my accent is difficult for you, too.

Not at all, Reg. I have a high tolerance for annoying irritants.

The lady that stepped outside told him that she had no money. I believe her. Most days I have no cash.

2 Likes

That guys sucks at violence. I wonder if he should be punished.

Leslie Van Houten, who was convicted for her role in a 1969 double murder directed by cult leader Charles Manson, was released on parole yesterday after serving 53 years of her life sentence in prison.

In honor of the deafening silence happening around here……

……35 million, well spent.

New Florida teaching standards say African Americans received some ‘personal benefit’ from slavery - POLITICO.

I think they should get rid of education in Florida. They don’t seem to like it, other than it’s cheap childcare. Their education system doesn’t seem to work. Maybe they can just stop going.

I am not hopeful for the US. I used to be. I still have a lot of respect for the US and for most Americans. I just see no way out of the current mess.

I just had lunch with a retired cop. He spent 15 years snowbirding in Palm Springs, California. He loved it there. He said it was upscale but not snooty and was totally devoid of homeless people. I need to look this place up.

Nice. Pretty big country. Some of it is nice.

1 Like

I agree. Anytime a child has to take 74 vaccines, schools should be closed until the powers that be change. The only thing they are interested in teaching is self-hatred and transgenderism.

Poor suggestion. Brainwashing is a requirement in the U.S.
They can’t just stop going since it’s against the law and they would probably be reprimanded or scolded or who knows what kind of unnecessary punishment they might carry out against the kids and they are punished enough with excessive pre-school vaccines.

You’re just not thinking about it, not that thinking is required. Without serious thought, you can cut funding or change the core curriculum and end vaccinations although I don’t see anyone changing anything to benefit children, black, brown, red, white or yellow.

So, Michele, am I reading this correctly? You seem to think most of the US’s problems can be solved by getting rid of vaccines and not teaching transgenderism in schools. Is that correct?

No!

1 Like

Mitch looks like he’s on his last legs. What’s with the US electing all these hospice candidates?

What a horrible week for DeSantis. I wonder if he’s moved on from Florida.

Who’s going to die next?

• Mitch McConnell
  • Diane Feinstein
0 voters

I voted Mitch but I admit that’s more of a hope than a belief.