USA

Not totally, but I admit, they are recovering from their mistake.

Bernie is still the best by far.

1 Like

NYC has been pretty quiet lately. Will be an interesting case, but NYC is in turmoil for the first time in a while. He was choked for 15 minutes, so I don’t think anyone could survive that. Apparently, nobody did anything. Probably, because he was harassing all of them.

I heard nothing about him that suggests he attacked anyone. Harassing people verbally does not justify lethal force.

1 Like

I would agree. There should be a charge. The marine will do it again and probably thinks he did nothing wrong.

Would it matter? He would just be found guilty, identify as a woman, demand equal rights under the law and imprisoned with a bunch of women, uneducated in the ways of the world as we now know it.

Which 3-letter organization do you support? I prefer the CIA because they appear to be the most thorough lawbreakers of all legalized criminal offenders.

Lol. I bet that felt good. I wonder if he knew she was whacked.

1 Like

He has been charged with 2nd degree manslaughter. A bit light.

I’m starting to have second thoughts. The victim apparently threatened to hurt/kill others. Restraining him seems reasonable. Killing him isn’t but there was no intent. I’m less sure what’s right now.

lol as if you were ever certain before.

Americans are so difficult to please. Especially the black ones.

Not that it matters since Trump will win in the end but Kennedy isn’t getting the media attention he deserves, probably because he acts like a closet Republican. He’s definitely second on my list.

I don’t know how that happened but there they are, neck and neck, which, I don’t know about any of you but this seems to exhibit dishonest finagling by some dirty player behind the scenes.

She is quite idiotic and probably the most disgusting VP we’ve ever had. And that voice and her laugh…it sounds like she’s gargling her only voters semen.

USA is so strange. Some parts you can’t drive down the wrong driveway.

I get this. I am less excited about Biden than I have been for any democrat in memory. I much preferred Obama, Clinton and even Carter. I actually actively dislike Biden, but I just prefer him to Trump.

As I’ve said many times, it’s the best and worst country in the world.

Great! Let’s start there, with Obama.

I guess all that education paid off.

Why would you want to drive down the wrong driveway?

Yes, they are, Michele, and you’re going to hand them over without a fight, just like all the other RWNJ gun nuts. Then you can tell stories about the heroic fight you put up with the other RWNJs who meekly handed over their guns.

Can we fast forward this a little. I’ve already heard it once before.

Reading about Carter has been less than interesting. I’m sure anyone who is familiar with his presidency has surely been schooled on him. Apparently, he had policy goal issues but leave it to Biden to bring recognition to his failed presidency, probably in some honorary ritual for delivering Carter’s eulogy. I was just a child when he was president and I don’t know what he did, exactly, but I plan to educate myself on his time in office soon. I do know he was a peanut farmer or from a family of peanut farmers so I’m guessing he favored guns.