USA

RFK, Jr has announced his candidacy for president. His position on FedNow makes him a legitimate opponent.
I’m going to make a premature prediction, since I have no clue what other powerhouse may run in the Democratic party, he will win the primary.

You seriously think he’s going to beat Biden and/or Harris for the Dem primary?

I think a turd could beat both by a significant margin.

One is going to try, that’s for sure.

We could have used some of that money.

This guy has it dead on. It applies mainly to the US but it also applies to Canada and the entire western world. We are being surpassed.

“There’s a growing acceptance of fragmentation, and – maybe even more troubling – I think there’s a growing sense that ours may not be the best fragment to be associated with”

“Somebody from a developing country said to me, ‘What we get from China is an airport. What we get from the United States is a lecture. We like your values better than we like theirs, but we like airports more than we like lectures.’”

10 years ago.

Oh look, Biden is running again. How excited I am.

Do you really think he has a chance of making it past the primaries after deceiving tax-payers?

Yes, and I think he’ll beat Trump.

Brother, I don’t. He has spent a considerable amount of time and effort painting Trump a bad person. :grimacing:

Yes, that’s a waste of time. Everyone already knows Trump is a bad person.

I agree. He could have been building back better.

In time, everyone will know what Biden is.

Has Joe been a little more left than you expected?

No. Honestly he hasn’t been a horrible president. The deficit is far lower than it was under Trump. Unemployment is nonexistent. Things are ok under him. I just find him very hard to listen to. It’s a bit childish and personal but it is what it is. I also dislike Kamala Harris.

Both parties have chosen their nominees poorly of late.

I also think he’ll beat trump. Probably as handily as 2020.

There really is no point in newsom or DeSantis running unless joe or trump die.

I agree. The stupid bitch repeatedly makes the same point about nothing.

Speak for your own souled-out party.

He can’t even beat the opponents in his own party.

Their run would be pointless anyway. The Democratic front runner has a better chance at becoming Trumps VP than one of these soros pets.

:us:Trump/Kennedy :us:

lol

I forgot to post Fox’s stock performance today. The bell just rang and they are already in the tank.

1 Like

Actually, they’ve totally recovered from the drop after firing Tucker.