USA

I guess I could ask the same question. How does religious belief discriminate against anyone? For the record, how does being a woman make it right to call anything we want discriminatory if we can’t have it?

yo yo adam!.. here is some weed… it will make you relax

adam falls asleep and his rib is removed from his body and instead of more drugs a woman is presented to him instead…

dude! can i have some more weed instead?

1 Like

dude says: take the whole plant you may need it since I made her from your rib, in your image.

and thats how you get away with calling half the population lesser beings created as an afterthought…

One less rib doesn’t make you lesser.

Interesting! We had a very similar case in Canada yesterday.

Looks like alex jones has been ordered to pay 49.2 million. That is about a 3rd of the lawsuit. There will probably be more lawsuits and of course the January 6th subpoena.

I tried to google if he could go bankrupt on the judgement but it’s too early and I found no search results which specifically address that.

1 Like

I doubt that penalty will break him but a couple more hits on his precious account and he may feel it.

I wonder how long this will last.

I live across the street from a superintendent building. It usually has the weather, news, and job openings posted. They are looking for a 1st grade special education teacher. The starting pay is $39000. School starts next week. No wonder they haven’t hired anyone. I don’t think anyone would be dumb enough to apply for it. They can make up to 73000 eventually.

We are still better off than Texas or Florida.

As usual, Republicans talk about deficits and then spend like drunken sailors, cut taxes on the rich, and run record deficits. In Trump’s case, a 3.13 trillion dollar deficit to be exact. Biden has, in two years, brought that down to 1 trillion, less than a third of the Trump deficit.

Yet another failure for Trump. Yet another win for the Democrats.

1 Like

This story is about the USA because RT hates the USA, but I’d bet there’s a similar drop across the western world.

Do you think they should work on it by watching more college football?

1 Like

I was thinking more like feed your Republican leaders to the lions, but your way might work too.

Looks like it was a bad move. Probably a good idea in Florida.

Governor said to stay off the roads lol.

In prison between ages 18 to 41. The prime of his life was stolen.

I heard about this. It made the CBC News. It does strike me that he may still be guilty. Sure the state should have shared the evidence about other suspects, but that’s not the same as DNA evidence proving it was someone else. If he really didn’t do it, I hope he goes free.