USA

Gay marriage is so popular as an issue in the US (and the entire western world) that I’m amazed even Republicans oppose it. It’s just self-preservation to support it.

It’s almost like this guy doesn’t support it, but thinks self preservstion is being against it.

Maybe he has some homophobic donors.

1 Like

Lol. My wife doesn’t even have to talk to her students like this. Case is not going well for him. He did admit today that Sandy Hook was real.

Alex Jones is already effectively bankrupt. These people will get nothing but a judgment. I’m not sure if he can go bankrupt on the judgment in the US but he could in Canada, I believe.

According to the judge, filing for bankruptcy does not make one bankrupt although if they find him guilty of defamation for calling Sandy Hook a hoax, certainly he will go bankrupt. I don’t care. He’s clearly guilty. He even had the judge saying so.

I guess his lawyers accidentally made his emails and texts for the last 2 years, public.

I’m pretty sure there’s a malpractice suit against his lawyers that’s almost certain to happen after this trial is over.

1 Like

I think so. They gave a prosecuting attorney the middle finger during trial.

His lawyer sounds as smart as his followers.

This guy just won the GOP primary in Arizona for US senate. We’ll see how he does in November.

I don’t have data to know if he is right or wrong. My guess is he has zero solutions to address the problem. Let’s say he is right. Ok. Have an idea to improve it. Education for all is a good start. I guess the us government still has not voted on whether kids should be fed at school with taxpayer dollars, despite it starting in 3 weeks. We voted on the state level here that all kids can eat for free in public schools.

More bigotry. Sad.

A few interesting cases in usa, lately. This one seems easy. Unless he runs his own family pharmacy. In that case, he wouldn’t carry the contraceptive. Otherwise, clearly guilty. Not jail or fining type guilty. Just fired and not allowed to be a pharmacist anymore guilty.

Dan, a man’s religious belief is not sexual discrimination. He will be found guilty anyway.

He is not allowed to make those decisions, unless he owns the pharmacy. Without consequence.

Is your quote by law or your opinion? Either way, you could make up the most ridiculous relogion and use it for your own discrimination purposes.

The medical industry makes up the most ridiculous reason to inject our children with genetically modified organisms without consequences.

That is my opinion but it should be law. :grimacing:

How does religious belief exclude someone from discrimination?