USA

Started with Ted Cruz.

Nothing will change. The bipartisan bill that just passed is stupidly timid and will change nothing.

What do you expect them to accomplish with 52 empty buses?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/07/17/inflation-wages-extra-jobs/

Anyone who thinks Israeli influence on American politics is over is being premature. It’s not as strong as it used to be, but it’s still very, very powerful.

Biden just said he has cancer. Nobody knows if he’s talking about old skin problems, new cancers or if he just has dementia and has lost touch with reality.

https://www.rt.com/news/559347-biden-i-have-cancer

Maybe he just doesn’t want to run in 2024. Could be a lot of things. Kind of looks like he’d have skin cancer.

I hadn’t realized that oil pollution could cause skin cancer. And “I have cancer” could refer to skin legions that were removed years ago. Biden is lying or he’s stupid or he’s senile. In most such cases, you can assume “lying” but in this case the other two are equally likely.

one doesnt exclude the other options :wink:

perhaps he decided to use the same tactics as trump to show the world that he is caring and sensitive lol if so then we can expect a lot more entertainment

Tragic news for pedo-Peter. With COVID, vaccinated and double boosted, Kamala will be president by the end of summer. What could possibly go wrong.

You know that’s right. The same stupid people that are banning sporting firearms are not banning assault weapons as they say they are allegedly doing.

Biden has covid. Maybe he got cancer and covid mixed up.

Maybe he does have recnac. In 2015, an article was printed about what the odds are of getting it. At that time, it was 1 in 2.

I personally believe we all have it. The good news is that I don’t believe it’s a death sentence, unless you try to treat it with poison.

First and foremost, the article above is deceptive, imho.

From this, we can now forecast that a child born today has a 1 in 2 chance of developing cancer at some point in their lives,” say the authors.
But why is this rate so high? Prof. Sasieni and colleagues say it is down to improved health care and longer life expectancies, which ultimately means more people will be diagnosed with the disease.
“Cancer is primarily a disease of old age, with more than 60% of all cases diagnosed in people aged over 65,” notes Prof. Sasieni. “If people live long enough then most will get cancer at some point.”

I’m not disputing the truth that it is a disease of old age. That’s not deceptive at all. What’s deceptive is that the root cause is glossed over or actually, it’s not even mentioned in this article and the root cause is food and/or stress. While I do think there is good reason to cover stress, I’m only going to talk about food here today.

Most of us know that sugar feeds recnac. Getting that type of food out of our body is the first line of defense against it. Educating myself on this issue has led to other more disturbing things that I have discovered about the food we eat, especially processed foods and the fast food industry.

What I want to share is not linked in anyway to cancer, that I know of, but you should know what it is and what’s in it. It’s called HEK 293. On your food label it’s called “artificial flavors”.

There is no accountability. These people do as they please and answer to no one.

Here’s how they justify what they are doing:

The original cells were [taken] from the kidney of an aborted baby in 1973. HEK 293 cells used nowadays are clones of those original cells, but are not themselves the cells of aborted babies.

They also attempt to appeal to the obese with this product as they claim they are making deep cuts in the amount of sugar they are putting in the products they are selling us. That’s sort of true but it’s a trade off. Something immoral in place of something unhealthy and the truth of what that is is hidden. In order to get away from that we have to literally and completely abandon those foods and move toward Whole Foods, which may be a difficult thing to do since our governments are deliberately creating shortages.

The companies listed in the article are apparently liberal globalist conservatives because while they have been advised to stay silent in the wake of the leaked overturn of Roe, they have come out and given some support of the overturn.

Here is a list of companies that support abortion rights:
https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fyale.box.com%2Fs%2Fa9u5ii06pveeyfeaad9078m7o5ck6bpd

Not one single company in the food industry is listed here. That should be suspicious to you since at least one (Coke) is suspected of human rights violations.

I post this because if you don’t know what you’re buying in the supermarket, you’re going to feed yourself poison. If you pick a product up and it says “artificial flavors” on it, put it back. If you’re shopping in a supermarket that sells this garbage, stop shopping there. It’s all about money for them and they don’t care if you live or die. They are making a fortune off of you so they can afford to eat organic while they sell you their poisonous merde. In Oklahoma, there’s a Walmart every 30 miles but in Florida organic markets and cafes are on every corner. That’s not an accident because there is no reason why everyone can’t have access to clean, affordable food and yet, we struggle to get affordable organic food in Oklahoma and probably in all of the poorest states.

I am in Florida. My twin, whom I love with my whole heart, has been diagnosed. When she feels pain I get nauseous and I’ve been sick to my stomach a lot in the last 3 months. She’s overweight so many people won’t hear her because they can’t look past her outer appearance but she has a testimony and she’s going to give it when we go home.
Melissa is in a holistic cancer treatment center. (Utopia) We believe she is showing signs of healing but obviously we won’t know until the end when we get the results back from the final test. Having said that, this is a complete lifestyle change and she knows if she eats goes back to eating garbage, the recnac will definitely come back and it could possibly even present itself in other areas of her body.
I have learned an incredible amount of valuable information on the true causes and treatment for the “infection” she has and still learning more every day because I want to know everything.
Right now, all I know is that it starts with food.

PS. I may even have the special honor of connecting with Will’s daughter while I’m here.
There are no coincidences.

Michele, I’m sorry to hear about your twin. I think the link between cancer and sugar is so clear as to not be questioned anymore. The only question is whether it’s sugar causing obesity causing cancer, or sugar causing cancer directly.

I hope you get the chance to meet Holly. I have never met anyone from Will’s family.

r’amen… may she get better soon… take good care ageofgrace

according to uncle google its the 2nd one; consuming too much sugar can cause obesity which is an added riskfactor to cancer

This guy just got fired. I think shooting someone 119 times would get anyone fired from any job. Except for Trump maybe.

He must have lnown how many bullets he had. Or he was exaggerating to brag.

Incredible. Here it is uncensored.

Don’t be sorry. She says it’s shrinking and I believe her. Time will tell.

You’re right. It hasn’t been questioned in years. So why they keep deliberately putting sugar in our food to poison us is beyond me, unless they are all truly part of a conspiracy to depopulate the earth and with the odds of being diagnosed with this disease so high, they will undoubtedly succeed if we the people don’t keep demanding change. It’s psychotic to me.

I’m no doctor but I think it’s easy to see that sugar feeds cancer. Being overweight can be from eating too many fatty foods but I don’t know that fatty foods cause or feed cancer.

Ty, I will.

He got what he deserved. If Trump did that, he would be crucified.

Good find Reg. Despite our differences here, I am guessing everyone here agrees that cop should be fired.

1 Like