USA

So are yours.

I have no enemies, Michele. Canada has no enemies, unless you count Russia who we’ve clearly sided against. And yes, if you count Russia, they clearly want Trump back in power. Trump would have done nothing at all to help Ukraine.

Here’s Trump telling us Putin will never go into Ukraine.

Trump wasn’t appointed to help Ukraine. He was appointed to reveal the truth and awaken the masses. Russia is intervening on behalf of Ukraine and he needs no help.

1 Like

Newsom is on a roll.

It sounds like the judge might have been one of the most awful humans of all time. Probably racist.

1 Like

They almost recalled him last year. Ridiculous.

1 Like

After 71 years, my father in law is no longer a republican. It might have been 70, but he is pretty loud about his disgust for the house GOP voting record the last year.

1 Like

While I’m happy he’s seen the light, I’m amazed he stayed Republican from 2016-2020.

Yes. That is amazing. He voted for Biden, so I guess it is longer thsn I realized.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/09/texas-woman-ticket-abortion-roe-v-wade#amp_tf=From%20%1%24s&aoh=16574538203283&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fus-news%2F2022%2Fjul%2F09%2Ftexas-woman-ticket-abortion-roe-v-wade

You know, I don’t consider the thing insider her to be a full human being with full human rights, but it seems silly to me that pregnant women aren’t allowed in the HOV lane anyway.

That can only be logical to a really stupid person. When Lacy Peterson was killed, they charged her murderer with two counts, for killing her unborn child.

Newsom is on a roll.

You think that is good news but that just opens the door to lawsuits against every object used as a weapon in the commission of a crime. I’m actually looking forward to seeing how that turns out for the pharmacy and vaccine manufacturing industry.

Michele, you don’t understand, unsurprisingly.

Newsom is just using the exact tactic that Republicans used against abortion before the overturn of Roe. He’s not setting any new precedent at all. The Republicans passed laws saying that abortion providers could be sued by individuals. Newsom is doing the same for guns. You see, whether or not abortion is murder, shooting someone with a gun really is murder.

When the Republicans passed those sue-the-provider laws, everyone said it’s only a matter of time before democrats did that for guns. Newsom doesn’t get originality points. He gets points for having the balls to do what’s right, however.

Yes, Reg, and unsurprisingly, I usually blame it on poorly trained instructors, present company excluded, of course.

Not shooting someone with a gun is murder, too.

Such bravery. As if they had no other option but to stand idle and listen.
I suppose it depends on who you’re shooting and for what reason.

Two moot points.

Really? Then most of us are guilty of murder, myself included. I’ve never shot anyone with a gun.

When grown ass men stand in the hallway, too cowardly to step in and stop one lousy shooter, that’s murder by association, in my unimportant book.

They were cowards. That has become clear. Erika showed me that video a couple of days ago and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The entire Uvalde PD needs to be reworked.

It doesn’t end there. The sheriff at the parkland shooting had the same problem. They should all be fired and charged with dereliction of duty.