Ukraine

Reg, sophisticated and unsophisticated people alike know that the only line on any map that is sacred was drawn in Israel.

Novel.

Support for Ukraine is splintering in the EU. RT is the only news agency covering it. I know they are a propaganda wing of Putin, but this story is easily verifiable.

Bad news for the russian fans.

1 Like

bad news for everyone since this will only prolong this war

Do you think it would be better if russia “won” quickly?

yes ukraine should make a deal where they give the east back to russia and they get to join nato asap

And if Russia says no?

of course there will be some negotiating needed about how much of the east but in the end both sides will not “lose face” and can say they won

What utter nonsense. And I was even kind.

1 Like

If Russia wins, then this result would be the signal for every other country, to rather let talk weapons instead of diplomacy. Exactly the opposite of your goal. The most ruthless will prevail. I thought that‘s what we finally left behind us. Also I guarantee you, that Putin won‘t give any land back to Ukraine, if he would win. He clearly said about Ukraine, that it never had “real statehood“ and that it was an integral part of Russia’s “own history, culture, spiritual space.” But for the sake of conversation, let assume he would. Ukraine would be as „souvereign“ as Belarus and Chechnya. That can‘t really be your wish for them.

i think that is western indoctrination talking, there is no “if” about it
nato will not send troops so ukraine cannot ever win this war

putin doesnt live forever

when they are part of nato they will be as “souvereign” as all the other countries that left the soviet union and became part of nato

They don‘t need to. Sending all needed weapons to the Ukraine finally and saving the sky would do.

Sure, it‘s just a matter of time. And time isn‘t something the Ukraine has, except the West finally would find their balls.

Aha, I guess that‘s why Poland, Lettland, Estland etc. fear Russia so much for that they all quite soon joined NATO and now are the loudest who shout for sending weapons to Ukraine. :wink:

people like to pretend its all about good and evil and right and wrong but in reality people are all the same and its all about their own priorities and what they think is best for themselves

Sure, but that‘s no good reasoning to let people like Hitler have his will. At the other side, if Hitler would have won, Europe finally would be united and we wouldn’t have to deal with a new wanna-be Hitler named Putin who even lies to himself that he‘s no fascist and Nazi. Neither would you or I discuss here. And no nerving Liz and other British royals on tv these days. Hm. The longer I think about it, you really made some point, Nico… :thinking:

reasoning has never been an issue for humans lol
we are all hitler and putin and mother theresa and gandhi… we are all humans and our minds can justify anything and everything we want

dont worry as long as there are humans there will always be discussions :wink:

No, Nico, that’s not what I asked. I asked what if Russia says no. They don’t agree to just the east. They want the south too, or perhaps the whole of Ukraine. Then what? Should the Ukrainians just lay their arms down and give over their country to Putin?

Right.

Also right.

There is no good solution here. That said, I don’t deny the Ukrainians their right to fight.

of course putin and all world leaders would prefer to have as much land as they can
if they say no you keep negotiating until they say yes

yes all people should do that

never give in to anyone but pretending you are actually giving something up when an imaginary country line is moved back up again is silly

wrong, everyone can and will win if they negotiate and agree to move that imaginary line and let ukraine become part of nato so it wont happen again

or as someone used to say: