Ukraine

There is no way at all to know that. And if you get it wrong, well, the consequences are dire.

I am happy Hitler lost, but things would have been much better if Germany had taken over Die Niederlande. Perhaps you can still do that. There need be no life lost. It is unlikely the Dutch will fight back.

ukraine had no intentions of joining nato and didnt work at all to meet the requirements to join nato or the euā€¦that only immediately changed when russia invadedā€¦ they chose to profit from both sides and gambled and lost

lol i do not ever give in to aggressors and would never demand anything from anyone but myself

there are many right ways to fightā€¦ resorting to violence is not one of themā€¦ its giving in

lol@being a germanā€¦ you make it sound like thats a bad thing?

what is freedom to one: if hitler would have won we would probably either be dead or rich and driving an expensive mercedez on very well maintained roadsā€¦ :wink:

lol its not possible to take over the dutch, we already have taken over the world and ā€œplanted our seedsā€ everywhere so we will live on even if its inside some (northern)american dutch brother :wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s simply not true, Nico.

And yes, we likely would be well situated and probably drive Mercedes, but I didnā€™t refer to wealth but freedom. We would wear similar chains like the Russians and Chinese do. But obviously itā€™s all just a matter of propaganda. What you donā€™t know canā€™t bother you.

And no, being German I donā€™t view negative at all, actually I was pretty lucky. But other than me, it seems you wouldnā€™t have a problem to give up your identity.

Yes, but to not act out of fear is the worst option of all. Especially as this would empower aggressors even more. I personally also donā€™t believe Putin risks to get an A-Bomb back in return.

it is trueā€¦ sure many people will say out loud that they want that expensive car, but not many can afford or are willing to pay for itā€¦
thats basically ukraineā€¦ they talk but are not willing to do the work

not many countries do not recognise kosovoā€¦ among those are russia, china and also ukraine

not many countries do not (fully) support the international criminal courtā€¦ among those are usa, russia, israel, china and ukraine

where i was born is part of my identity but its not defining my identity

iam not the one willing to give up my identity by becoming the monster i dislikeā€¦ you are :wink:

We often refuse to act out of fear. Would you try to topple Kim Jong Un in North Korea? If you do, South Korea and Japan will glow in the dark for a thousand years. We donā€™t do so out of fear.

Iā€™d have to buy a German car if that happens. I think it would be a poor decision.

A poor decision to attack North Korea or a poor decision to buy a German car?

Definitely, both. Iā€™d be afraid to do either. Sometimes, fear is a good thing.

Attacking a country with a bunch of nukes is worse than buying a german car. I could buy a Volkswagen in 15 years, if they are the only non-chinese car manufacturer.

Are you still boycotting the Chinese, Dan? I respect that without having the fortitude to join you.

Whenever possible.

1 Like

You may want to consider boycotting Pfizer. It appears they betrayed your loyalty before your first vaccine.

I got all 3 shots from Moderna. Iā€™d take a chinese vaccine if it could help save my life. Iā€™d take one from Oklahoma.

I wonder if Iā€™ll get q booster in October. My last shot was 9 months ago.

I wasnā€™t aware any vaccine came with a guarantee.

None do.

they are guaranteed to make specific people richer

Then why do it?

So your body can recognize the infection and know how to respond.

Thatā€™s the short of vaccines. Iā€™ve never heard of a vaccine having a 100% success rate.

It is my belief that the vaccine made myself have a better chance against covid. As well as the boosters. Not so much now with my last shot 9 months ago and new variants.

There are 148,000 side effects to this vaccine and people are dying from it every day. Youā€™re telling me being sick every day or dying is worth the risk?

Youā€™re ridiculous.

1 Like