Trump

“We order that GEORGE SOROS be executed twice“

I’m going to assume for now that this is a fake document.

I think that’s a safe assumption.

The document may, in fact, be a joke. That is okay! The contents of the document could be true. That’s not okay.

The document is actually stupid.

The contents align with your own belief that Bush was behind 911, but I agree with you. The document is stupid!

I have never said Bush was behind 9/11. I have said the story we have been told is obvious nonsense.

No, that’s not what you said but we can agree to disagree.
Happy New Year, Reg!

You are mistaken. That is exactly what I said. I have never said that Bush was responsible. I have always said that the story we were told is nonsense but I have no idea what really happened.

Happy New Year.

You could have just agreed to disagree. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You may be unsure today but you seemed certain on October 18.

Inside job isn’t equal to Bush doing it, Michele. I’ve never said Bush did it as you claimed. I have no idea who did it.

I am aware that the two statements are not the same, Reg. I only posted your comment to confirm your certainty in the not so distant past, in objection to your pretense of uncertainty today, regardless of who you were certain conspired to attack the U.S.
Because I can’t find the article you posted about 9/11, I concede. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Unless, of course, you recall the article and care to repost it. :grimacing:

Nancy Pelosi is now speaker of the house. This year is gonna suck for the Donald. lol.

Here come the subpoenas! Tax records, Deuche Bank records, on and on.

That’s exactly right, and I just heard Pelosi say that as a matter of law she disagrees that a president can’t be indicted. This is going to be fun.

Mmmm…
I am hoping you all find it as exciting at the end of the year as you do find the unknown today.

If Nancy, at the podium, can’t get her words out any faster than that, how is she going to get an indictment by 2024. :roll_eyes: Oh that’s right, her fellow constituents have already filed articles of impeachment against President Trump. :ok_hand:t2:
I did not know China’s auto sales fell 3% in 2018…marking the country’s first annual decline in about two decades. But the U.S. auto industry had a surprisingly okay year. :+1:t2: How did that happen! :flushed:
Btw, I also did not know there really was a “dark side of the moon.” Good to know! :facepunch:t2:

U.S. employers added 312,000 jobs in December, blowing past Wall Street’s expectations for an increase of 177,000 jobs, even on the heels of a tumultuous month for the markets that saw the Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 post the worst month since the Great Depression. :+1:t2:

This week, ADP reported, The [private sector added] 271,000 jobs in December, trouncing the 178,000 that economists predicted.:+1:t2:

I am aware that this isn’t positive news since from 2012 to 2016, the difference between the number of jobs in the two reports each month was greater than 40,000 about 50% of the time.:ok_hand:t2:

Day 1 of the new Nancy Pelosi-led liberal majority in Congress, and priority #1 is abortion.
And the Left isn’t waiting a moment. In the middle of a partial government shutdown, the Left is sneaking more funding for abortion into their first bill.
It’s a no for border wall funding to protect Americans. :ok_hand:t2: Yes to abortion globally. :ok_hand:t2:

Tremendous success.

Smart businessman.

Another 7 trillion and he will raise the debt as much as Obama did.
Welcome back, Dan. Your absense did not go unnoticed.