Trump

I think I’ll go home and make a large mushroom-like donation.

Don’t overspend. I hear that mushroom is tiny.

Jealous much!

“You yourself called the murderer evil, but yesterday’s violence is the direct culmination of your influence.” --Jewish leaders in Pittsburgh to Donald Trump

Jamal Khashoggi

538 just said it’s down to a 1 in 6 chance for Dems to take the senate. Without that, it will be hard to impeach him.

That’s because Dems are a bunch of outlaws.

Are you still in a pissy mood!

That’s right, Prick! It wasn’t a question!

Yes. My chances of seeing Trump impeached have just been reduced so I am in a pissy mood, yes. I still think there’s a good chance of seeing him criminally charged and imprisoned, but it may have to wait until after he leaves office.

Aww! Don’t be sad, Reggie! They still have an opportunity to take the House. That must be at least somewhat encouraging.

I personally don’t think they can take anything but I want you to have some kind of hope.

The house will be very hard to hold for Republicans but I didn’t think Trump could be elected so I will not permit myself the luxury of overconfidence.

If they do take the house, it will only take a few Republicans to flip on Trump in the Senate for an impeachment.

A college education has benefitted you in a positive way. You should go hug your mother.

Delusional much?

She is 5000 km to my east.

Ohoos. Sorry. I mean. Sorry to hear. Hope you see her again soon.

Just outside Toronto, and about 6 times a year. It’s plenty. We phone each other several times a week.

My mother lives 30 minutes away and we don’t speak much.

She’s a Democrat.