Trump

The unhinged obese Orange Idiot encouraged Russia to attack NATO allies saying this.

“One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well, sir, if we don’t pay, and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?’ I said, ‘You didn’t pay, you’re delinquent?’”

“No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”

This from the piece of human excrement that never pays his bills. God I hope he gets thrown in jail soon. Human trash.

That is nonsense, Reg lol. Trump pays his bills. He doesn’t pay for sloppy work.

That is a simple lie. First of all, if you have a contract, you pay, and if you think the work is sloppy, you go to court. Trump is just a deadbeat piece of human excrement who stiffs people endlessly.

https://www.salon.com/2022/08/26/trump-never-pays-his-bills-truth-social-reportedly-stiffs-contractor-amid-financial-disarray/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-1465504454

Geez, Reg. There’s enough material here for a small book. If you don’t feel you have enough information to make your point, I can run fetch articles from the 91 charges he is facing.

Just wanted to decisively point out what a giant pile of smelly excrement he is. :slight_smile: Ever helpful.

Oh, I believed you, Reg. One would have to have a deeply profound understanding of smelly excrement to paint another in such an extreme condition.

What’s your favorite popcorn flavor?

1 Like

Hahahahaha.

$355 million. Hahaha. $355 million. omg omg omg.

1 Like

I’m surprised. I didn’t expect you to gloat, with passion.

Really? Everyone else did. lol. I’ve been waiting a long time for this. 8 years.

1 Like

Yes, I know you have. I just didn’t expect so much energy from you.
So who gets all his money? I mean, I assume it doesn’t go to the judge or the prosecutor. Do the victims split that or how does that work? And should all real estate developers expect to find themselves in court now?

I believe it goes into the general fund. They don’t need the money. They had an $8.7 billion budget surplus in 2023.

Do you think he’ll run out of lawyer money?

He doesn’t pay them, anyway. Hahahaha.

So it’s going to the state of New York? Sickening but I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised by that.

No! We will pay for him. I will. Anyone who wants Trump to defeat this evil regime will.

1 Like

He’s going to appeal so I’m certain he’s going to pay.

Hahahahahahahaha.

1 Like