Trump

Oh, I thought he said there was a sucker born with ever bad investment.

I looked it up. It’s attributed to Barnum but there’s no evidence he actually said it. Much like the claim that Einstein said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, which also can’t be verified.

Yeah, I read that about him.

Einstein was a genius. He was probably speaking from experience.

:us: Trump 2024 :us:

Excellent decision. I fully expect the Trump-stacked Supreme Court to also reject the Orange Idiot’s absurd assertion that he is immune from criminal prosecution.

1 Like

I would agree. Doing whatever he wants does nothing for them.

Disappointing but prosecuting him may hurt them and those they are trying to protect.

Is that a threat?

Does it read like a threat?

Yes, but not from you. As different as we are, I don’t think you would personally use violence like that.

It read like a warning because some of his cult is so violent. He wasn’t allowed to say the New York clerk’s name because some of his followers are so nuts.

This is how misunderstanding happen. I was just pointing out that prosecuting him may expose things that Jack Smith and the J6 Committee would prefer to keep classified.

Trump would never hurt anyone. He’s too much of a coward. He’ll get his cult to hurt people for him.

1 Like

interesting…i think you are mistaken and she would happily slaughter you and your entire family (or any for that matter, even her own) if her god asks her to do so

Her God is a fat orange pig from NYC.

Only the bad people who deserve it.

You really don’t understand anything, do you? I stopped going to Church in 1999/2000. Do you know what happens when people have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 2 Peter 2:20

I would be careful how I judge that. According to Matthew 12: 43-45, it’s an entire wicked generation of people and it may be your unclean spirit asking me to slaughter you.

Gross. Your god is whoever is against Trump, which, this week, is that birdbrain who has been defeated by “none of these candidates”. Humiliating. I can’t even imagine why she is still running, except maybe for entertainment value.

I remember you talking about that decision back then.

Nikki Haley isn’t my God. I think she’s pure evil. Possibly worse than Trump.

I think she is worse, but his cult is scary.

Oh, sorry, my bad. I thought an Indian, like yourself, who hates Trump as much as you do and she does and glorified her in a POM probably worshipped at her feet.

We can agree on that.

lol@Indian. You know better than that. I was born in Malaysia.

lol. You’re unusually silly today.

Let’s switch to bizarre then.