Trump

True. It means 10% is going to fight for what’s best for this country provided we get the right Speaker in there.

I’m never going to jump ship. Trump has proven himself loyal to this country and he’s the only person in America who can fix this mess Democrats have made.

your trump is even better than your jesus?!

So I take it you aren’t too high on DeSantis.

Just his looks. What do you think about DeSantis? Would you vote for him over Trump?

Do you think Trump is God?

It actually means nothing at all is going to get done. Nothing. Not even swearing in the congressmen. I think it’s great. The Republicans take control of congress only to throw a wrench in the gears so they can’t use what they won at all.

You’re setting yourself up for a pretty severe disappointment.

At least Trump exists.

I’d vote for trump over DeSantis. They both seem like horrible people, but trump is more disliked. He looks tired. He is also more incompetent. I’d worry DeSantis might accomplish something.

1 Like

Good news! Trump gave a statement that he is willing to except the role as Speaker if elected. Fun!:heart_eyes:

You’re setting yourself up for severe embarrassment. I’ve carefully listened to him and followed his TS site closely. I probably don’t understand the plan but I know he has one and globalists are not going to have their way.

Anything DeSantis accomplishes will come straight from Trumps playbook.

Well geez I woke up to total disappointment with McCarthys win. I guess I should stop trying to pick political winners.

2 Likes

Do you think child molesters should be allowed to be in us congress?

• Yes
  • Only if republican
  • Only if from Florida
  • Doesn’t seem as bad as al franken
  • No

0 voters

I’m still trying to figure out why you created a poll for a question that should be a unanimous “no.”

Matt Gaetz.

Uhhh, he wasn’t charged with a crime. That usually means the accused is innocent.

He’s under investigation.

He is under investigation for grooming a 17 year old girl, having sex with her, and paying for her to travel around with him.

According to Wiki- “A September 2022 Washington Post article reported that career prosecutors have recommended not to charge Gaetz in the sex-trafficking investigation, telling Justice Department superiors that a conviction is unlikely in part because of credibility questions about the two central witnesses.[8]

1 Like

So yesterday, after I read the Wiki article, I became curious about why he was being targeted if he did nothing wrong, so I started searching Google for information. I did quickly find an article that speaks of him taking a 17 year old girl to a cocaine party. He may have given her money also. I don’t know. The point is, he may be guilty of something. If this is true, he should be held accountable for it but they are investigating him for trafficking and I just don’t believe he trafficked her and if he did that kind of behavior is inappropriately and I feel sorry for his beautiful wife. She has an amazing voice.

He is obviously guilty of being a scumbag. The problem is proving it.

He won’t be. Your system lets scumbags like Gaetz and Trump get off free.

He’s not a scumbag to me but you’re half right. Proving it will be a problem since one of the two witnesses is in prison serving 11 years for the crime Gaetz is accused of and no one even knows who the girl is. Finding her and then getting her sworn statement will be the biggest challenge.

We should create a system more like yours and make them Prime Minister.

I am starting to think rap should be banned. Screw everyone’s rights.