Trump

Great question. Trump didn’t really answer it, although I’m certain he will go after them. Melania looks classy here.

Sometimes I find the perfect post. Often, it’s a day late. This is one of them.

I don’t know if those numbers are accurate, but the thing you’re missing is that Trump did this. Obama had the budget nearly balanced. Trump quadrupled the deficit. Biden has it back to half what it was under Trump, but still double what it was under Obama because Trump’s mess has been hard to clean up.

Republicans are horrible at math.

Sweet. Cleaning up after Trump is profitable. :heart_eyes:

That’s a minor flaw when you consider Democrats are horrible at everything else.

Mccarthy might not get confirmed lol. 20 republicans voting against him.

1 Like

I really love watching the Republicans in disarray.

You can call it disarray. I call it prepping to lead and McCarthy is not the right person to lead our party. We need someone who won’t sell us out for the going rate of a kickback.

1 Like

Agreed! Hopefully some far right whack-job will be chosen, and Republicans will get destroyed in 2024.

1 Like

This hasn’t happened for a hundred years. I knew republicans suck at math. Hakeem Jeffries got more votes. By the 3rd vote, a florida congressman changed his vote from Mccarthy, so he actually got fewer votes than the first 2 tries.

Looks like he lost another vote. Down to 201.

I am totally loving this. I hope Marjorie Taylor Greene gets to be speaker. Congress deserves a total wing nut speaker. Just let them do no damage for 2 years and let Sleepy Joe get reelected.

I guess she voted for Mccarthy lol.

Oh. lol. Ok, let that Gaetz child molester get elected then.

It would be great if they picked boebert. She shot a dog that trespassed on her property. My guess is the dog didn’t know it trespassed.

2 Likes

Looks like trump endorsing Mccarthy didn’t help. Do you still like trump, Michele?

shhh she is still thinking about answering me in the pope thread

Why do you ask that? Has he done something that would make me dislike him? He has endorsed questionable characters in the Republican Party before. That doesn’t negate from his agenda to MAGA.
Did you notice McCarthy was making concessions to Democrats? That’s why he will never be elected as our Speaker. We can’t trust him.

I didn’t notice that, but if that means 10% of the population thinks lowly of 201 Republicans that voted for him, that is great news.

Just wasn’t sure if you jumped ship on him. Seems a good amount have. He’s had a horrible 3 months. I wonder if he’ll say anything about january 6th, today.