Trump

It was so boring even your post about his announcement is boring.

https://twitter.com/brenonade/status/1592717256265707520

1 Like

Lol.

It would be nice if DeSantis wins the primary, trump runs as 3rd party and they each get 20%. He’s so arrogant and I don’t think he cares about the GOP.

1 Like

omg that is a total dream scenario.

1 Like
1 Like

Tom Petty to Kari Lake.

1 Like

How offensive. They used a dead entertainer to make a political statement. If it was just about using Petty’s music, their pretentiously emotional hit piece would have ended with the cease and desist complaint but it didn’t stop there. They went on a rant, painting a political word picture of Lake’s campaign as “distortions, lies, smears, promoting hate, and attempting to undermine our democracy.” That was nothing more than an opportunists moment to use the memory of Petty to promote their own “warped values.”

My guess is they find her to be an awful human.

So what! They must be awful humans.

If she’s an awful human, why don’t they allow her character to speak for her? Why do they feel the need to inject their belief of her into their emotional rant?

They are opening an investigation into Trump for no other reason than the fact that he announced his plan to run again. Using their sanctimonious position in authority to railroad a candidate, again.

They don’t want Tom Petty or that song associated with such an awful person. That’s why.

Did bill Clinton ruin this for you?

Yes, I get it, Dan. Thank you for digging in to enlighten me.

No, do you hope it did?

No.

If they find her to be despicable, even getting 1 vote for using Tom Petty’s song would be too much for them. They were right to do what they felt was right.

They also don’t want people thinking of her when they hear Tom Petty.

I don’t have a problem with what they did. I have a problem with their personal judgement of her under the guise of protecting Petty’s good name.

They explained why they did it.

Because they claim she ran a campaign of distortions, lies, smears, promoting hate, and attempting to undermine our democracy? I don’t see how protecting the integrity of an election undermines our democracy. Or how controlling the border from criminal crossing promotes hate. Or perhaps just pronouncing her an awful person makes it so?