Trump

Trump just announced. I actually have high hopes for this. I think he might get destroyed. He might not even win the nomination. It would be so much fun if he won the nomination and then lost to Biden and left the Republican party in tatters. Perhaps that’s wishful thinking on my part but I hope it.

1 Like

Maaters conceded. His followers are destroying him. He lost by 5%, so it wasn’t that close.

He will win the primary without a doubt but it amuses me that you think there will be an election.

Ivanka is done with politics. Melania is probably hoping he loses the primary.

Jared Kushner seems like a horrible person. Hopefully, we don’t have to see him.

Do you think Mike Pence will run? It would be funny if Trump calls him a pussy during debates.

I don’t think anyone cares.

He may be a horrible person. I certainly don’t think he should be trusted.

It will be funny if he does.

Well, I questioned whether Trump would allow an election, too, so I can’t begrudge you this. That said, I fully expect a fair election to be held in 2024.

Ivanka has good sense.

“This time around, I am choosing to prioritize my young children and the private life we are creating as a family,” Ivanka said. “I do not plan to be involved in politics.”

Melania is a vile witch from Hell.

Agreed 100%.

Mike Pence is a POS. That the Orange Idiot is a bigger POS does not make Mike Pence a good person. They both deserve the humiliating failure that is in their future.

That’s not exactly what I meant. I don’t think Democrats want Trump exposing anymore of their corruption. If they can steal an election, they can stop one and will.

Geez, what has she done to make you hate her?

You are so harsh. This is what’s wrong with the world. I dislike Biden and someday he’s going to pay for the things he’s done and I don’t care for some of the things Pence has said lately but I don’t wish anything bad on either of them.

r’amen! wishing harm and telling people what they deserve is for the deluded and religious hopeful people

Many things, but this stands out a bit.

You are full of excrement, Nico. You tell people what they deserve all the time. See below.

https://discourse.bbad.com/search?q=deserve%20%40thinkingaboutit

lol@reading comprehension and nice search on me typing the word “deserve”
i never claimed that i wasnt one of the deluded…

You are indeed deluded, Nico. I am happy we agree. :slight_smile:

lol nice avoiding of your mistake too :wink:

I made no mistake, Nico.

I pointed out many examples where you clearly stated what people deserve.

The only error was thinking you would see it, which I admit was foolish of me. I should have known that, as you have done for the last 25 years, you would dig in and argue that you didn’t do what everyone can see you did. It is your way.

lol

ps i also stated wishing harm “and” telling people what they deserve now go and search where i wished harm on people lol

You made a good point there. One I can’t argue.

1 Like

lol of course you could if only you tried… who wouldnt go nuts if they had to live with trump?

Speaking of 1st ladies, the chilean first lady is stepping down. Interesting politics there. The first lady is assigned to run 6 organizations. She probably knows nothing about them and figures someone else can do better. She is also not married to the president. Looks more like a friends with benefits thing.

I think that’s fine. She never wanted it. She seemed to want to completely alter the job. Which isn’t really up to her. Best to just step down.

1 Like

I guess his announcement was so boring people wanted to leave, but weren’t allowed to.

1 Like