Trump

So, he made fun of people with disability once. So what, Southpark did this long ago

Hey guys, whats going on, derrrpp

He is retarded

Cartman deeerrrrppp

It had been so funny, I laughed ROFLing when watching this back then.

I agree that Cartman should also not be US president.

Although he’d probably be better than the one they have.

Does Canada have 270% tarriffs on dairy?

Yes, just as the US has 200% tariffs on some things. Our average tariff rate on products from the US is 0.8% which is half the US average tariff of 1.6%. I repeat, our tariffs are half those of the US.

PS: Trump behaved like a moron, and an ass, and a child.

EDITED to add source (World Bank): https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/TM.TAX.MRCH.WM.AR.ZS

Ah, welcome back Michelle. I enjoyed our exchanges.

I didn’t know reading your articles were a requirement.

And here I thought you were busy.

Actually, I think it was incredibly brave of them to do something that ultimately should have been a suicide mission had we had a leader willing to investigate the “matter.” You don’t mind if I call it a matter do you?

Historic summit underway between President Trump and Kim. Denuclearization has to happen first. Knowing that, why would Kim take it this far if he wasn’t planning to denuclearize?

Reading (in general) is encouraged.

Never too busy to try to inform you.

“Actually, I think it was incredibly brave of them to do something that ultimately should have been a suicide mission had we had a leader willing to investigate the “matter.” You don’t mind if I call it a matter do you?”

I have to say, I just don’t understand what you are trying to say. From what you wrote I tend to believe you STILL haven’t read much about the “matter”.

I suppose “matter” is ok. Incident would better. Cowardly actions from both countries would be best. I could just as easily been on the Liberty as any of the other CT’s who died. My number just didn’t come up.

So any time you want to discuss the USS Liberty I’ll be right here.

I continue to feel murder is the best word, but matter is ok, too. If Muslims had attacked an allied US ship in peacetime killing dozens, there would be war. Israel does it and Americans help cover it up.

I’ve only read the one article Daniel posted. So from that, Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty because they were about to take the Golan Heights from Syria and they didn’t want America intercepting the messages about their plans? What am I missing?

And yet you continue to support the party.

“I’ve only read the one article Daniel posted. So from that, Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty because they were about to take the Golan Heights from Syria and they didn’t want America intercepting the messages about their plans? What am I missing?”

That about wraps it up. The only other thing I would mention is that jets were launched from a carrier to defend Liberty but were recalled by the White House. If you think I have any love for LBJ you are mistaken. He led us into an unnecessary war just as W did. How can you still support the republican party?

Bush is a closet Democrat. I’m so thankful God put an obstacle in my path that day or I would have voted for him.

Edit to ask: What if President Trump requested an investigation? Wouldn’t you just love to bash him for it? The Democratic Party will. And they will file one lawsuit after another to stop it.
And the media…they can’t even get behind a peaceful meeting between Trump and Kim.

I think trump has more investigations going than he can handle right now.

Lock him up!
Lock him up!

Did God tell you to vote for trump?