Trump

The truth is Obama gave Ukraine blankets and Trump gave them Javelins.

Dear God, the idiocy. Trump got impeached for withholding aid that congress had approved for Ukraine. Your democrat-controlled congress gave them whatever US aid they got. Trump stood in the way every chance he had.

Don’t you ever get embarrassed about how you’ve exposed your cognitive weaknesses by coming up with these brain-washed twisted interpretations of the events?

Let’s see.

Reg:

Ben, I know you’re not very bright, but even you should know that Trump was impeached for withholding aid to Ukraine. Even Newsmax and OANN must have covered that.

nope
don’t think so

WASHINGTON, D.C ., January 21, 2020 – One America News Network announced today that its investigative series “One America News Investigates ” will debut “The Ukraine Hoax: Impeachment, Biden Cash, and Mass Murder with guest host Michael Caputo ” on Saturday, January 25, at 10 pm ET, 7 pm PT, with an encore presentation on Sunday night at 10 pm ET, 7 pm PT.

and newsmax:

Trump Impeachment Was Over Legitimate Biden Ukraine Questions

maybe little tyke gets his news from rt
According to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, this proves Trump sought from Zelensky “actions which would benefit him politically,” which amounts to “the president’s betrayal of his oath of office, betrayal of national security and betrayal of the integrity of our elections.”

Trump said his conversation with Zelensky was perfectly normal and dismissed the impeachment inquiry as “nonsense” and the “single greatest witch-hunt in American history.”

You can still watch Russian-propaganda television if you really want to. RT, the English-language news network funded by the Kremlin and based in Moscow, was dropped from YouTube and American cable in early March, but still appears on an assortment of alternative video-hosting platforms, where reporting on the war is described as a “special operation chronicle.” What you won’t find, though, on any television or social-media site, are the thousands of hours of programming that RT filmed and broadcast over the past 12 years from its production site down the street from the White House. RT America, as this bureau was called, has been all but erased from the internet.

For a reporter, this is frustrating. RT America was so weird, and that’s the first thing anyone would need to know about it. But its weirdness is much harder to explain if you can’t look at any of its deeply weird clips. From the start, the channel was staffed by has-beens, oddballs, and extremely young people—which is to say, by American journalists who might have had a hard time finding work at other outlets, or who were mad at CNN and The New York Times, or who harbored an interest in conspiracy theories of one sort or another.

While in truth it was Hunter & Joe Biden that were pocketing money from Ukraine and using influence that was even caught on tape…yet Reg still repeats these old lies.

i have rudy’s laptop
it contains email from little tyke
and scotch tape
nonono
duct tape!

At 6:27, he went back to the residence, and started calling his lawyers.

Amazing what happens when Trump is gone.

If Spygate wasn’t enough to convince us, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence revealed that the bureau conducted up to 3.4 million searches of U.S. data drawn from the National Security Agency.

It’s probably nothing. I’m sure it’s just a little harmless eavesdropping.

The patriot act started while bush was president. Did you support it?

the fbi can listen to me all they want
they will die bored

what the fuck do you care, gracie?
ya wanna be free to be criminal?
dress me up in a cell phone and a fedora
call me johnny danger
you are an asshole
trust me

I supported national security. If you want to make it a Left vs Right issue, did you support it when Obama renewed 3 provisions of Section 215 in 2005? Did you support nearly half of the Democrats when they voted to fully reauthorize the Patriot Act to give Trump spying power to invade our privacy in 2019?

I wonder if your noisy wife shares your sentiment. And do you put your phone in a sound proof storage container at night? I wonder if Dan and wife take their phones out to the hot tub :thinking:

Exactly.

The last time I trusted you, you called me an asshole, Johnny.

Fedora? Is that one of those cockdaddy hats the mafia wears? I was just telling Hubby yesterday that he needs to get one of those to cover his ears. :grimacing: Great minds…

Obama wasn’t President in 2005.

1 Like