Trump

Still waiting for your straight answer, Reg.

trump on the ukraine
“Well, I think the whole thing, again, would have never happened. It shouldn’t happen. And it’s a very sad thing,” Trump said. “But you know what is also very dangerous is, you told me about the amphibious attack by Americans, because you and everyone else shouldn’t know about it. They should do that secretly, not being doing that through the great Laura Ingraham. They should be doing that secretly. Nobody should know that, Laura.”

lol

If Biden were smart or even had an ounce of integrity he would man up about energy independence and admit that Trump was right. Sad to have this Liberal Globalist loser running the greatest nation on Earth into the ground but happy to see people learning the truth about this evil agenda.

lol.

Trump wanted to “increase several times” U.S. trade with Russia. The launch of a bilateral Business Advisory Council, first announced in October, is supposed to get underway in 2020.

PS: How’s that trucker convoy of yours going in the US? lol.

Personally, I think it is time to move on. I’ve heard reports of quite a few truckers are gathering but COVID mandates are over. The Left has already established their new wave of how to control the people and deny liberty. However, the Biden administration is going to get its ass kicked as he fails to figure out that pitting incoming economic disaster against maintaining his insane Green Energy agenda that his agenda he will not only have weak support for that Global Liberal BS but that he will have to eat crow and do like Trump tried to teach the Libs about being energy independent with oil production and be forced to step it up. The importance of Trump’s America First agenda will be better understood by the Libtards.

1 Like

Bad faith. That’s one way to put it. I prefer “rapist” but bad faith is fine for now.

Can we borrow your precious Trump for a
While?

54 40 or fight

No, sorry. There’s not enough to go around. I will gladly swap presidents with you though.

1 Like

i wonder what pravda has to say about zelensky’s religion

Russian oligarch docks yacht in Palm Beach ahead of Trump visit

Who is Pravda and what us zekensky’s religion?

I don’t know. He’s awfully fat.

Zelensky is a Jew, although there is no indication he is very religious. Interestingly, Ukraine’s Prime Minister, Denys Shmyhal, is also a Jew. In a country where Jews are one tenth of one percent of the population (0.13% to be exact) both the President and Prime Minister are Jews, which is interesting.

Pravda means Truth. These days, the word usually refers to a Soviet-era newspaper.

The old joke about the two main Soviet papers, Pravda (“Truth”) and Izvestia (“News”), was “There’s no news in the Truth and no truth in the News!”“ — Garry Kasparov

it’s better in russian

In addition to being fat, stupid, orange and gentile, Trump is also entirely self deluded.

Trump wins. :heart_eyes:

“as though mankind had divided itself between those who believe in human omnipotence (who think that everything is possible if one knows how to organize masses for it) and those for whom powerlessness has become the major experience of their lives”
that from a book by arendt
don’t know why anyone would care who published it

you can also find an article to click on concerning this book
but you don’t need my help for that