Keystone Pipeline✔️
Confirm Conservative Judges✔️
Withdraw from TPP✔️
Withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord✔️
Renegotiate Trade—In progress.
Build the wall—In progress.
Reform taxes✔️
Cut Regulations✔️
Healthcare—Broken—I know he didn’t do anything here but I have better insurance than I’ve ever had.
Move the Embassy✔️
Reduce government—In progress—In redneck country we call that draining the swamp, starting with Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, James Comey and Andrew McCabe.
Keep Guantanamo Bay Open✔️
Fight Drug Addiction—In progress
Raise Tariffs—:heavy_check_mark:
Remove Healthcare Mandates✔️
Immigration Reform—In progress
Defeat Isis—My personal opinion is that there will always be an Isis to battle—While Trump may have prematurely touted a win, he deserves to be acknowledged for the work he did do against them and the remarkable work our military did in destroying specific targets in Syria without even one casualty.
Denuclearize North Korea—In progress—I would add that it should not go unnoticed that after 70 years it was Trump who brought the remains of our men home.
Rebuild the Military✔️—Trump gets a check for the money awarded to military funding but I do understand it is a work in progress.

I can’t even think of all he has done but I am not disappointed in his works. I believe he has worked harder and accomplished more than any other president before him while consistently being ridiculed and mocked my the media. This man is fearless for going up against them and I love that about him. And I believe because he has worked so hard to deliver on as many promises as possible at breakneck speed, there is no reason to doubt all nine seats will be confirmed Republican. I also have no reason to doubt that Kavanaugh will be confirmed by the end of the week.

Interesting!

It’s disgusting, I know, but they confess openly that they will go to any length, even Ricin, to strip us of our rights as Americans to vote and elect a President of our own choosing. Welcome to the future of every country in the world if they get away with it.

I’m in italics below.

Well funny didn’t last long but I’m always thankful for moments in time.

Interesting? Yes, interesting that you, like most Republicans, never ever check your facts before posting pro-Trump drivel. That woman is Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.

Good to know because I wanted to come unhinged when I saw that.

Lol

How do I fact check a photo? “Hey Siri! Is it Ford in this photo with Clinton?”

I believe you made it to unhinged a long time ago.

Keystone Pipeline✔️ I’ll give this one to Trump.
You should!

Confirm Conservative Judges✔️ One so far
1 to Supreme Court
26 to Appeals
41 to District Courts
Conservative! I can be happy about that!

Withdraw from TPP✔️ Another win for Trump.
Agreed!

Withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord✔️ Disgusting
Promise Kept!

Renegotiate Trade—In progress. You can’t be serious. He has folded like a cheap suit.
He bends without breaking! Know the difference!

Build the wall—In progress. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reform taxes✔️ You mean cut taxes for the rich at the expense of a trillion dollar deficit, and convinced not-smart-people that this will bring jobs back. Imbecilic.
How not-smart of me! I failed to list “Jobs”

Create Jobs—:heavy_check_mark:

• The economy added 3.2 million jobs, unemployment fell to the lowest level in 18 years, and the number of job openings grew larger than the number of job-seekers for the first time on record.

Cut Regulations✔️ Disgusting. Literally. He has made America filthy again.
Exciting! Literally! He is making America work again.

Healthcare—Broken—I know he didn’t do anything here but I have better insurance than I’ve ever had. Translation: Another Trump FAIL
Ok—Fail—Except for those precious mandates.:relieved:

Move the Embassy✔️ Yes, the US is owned by Israel more than ever.
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Genesis 12: 3
You can call our blessing upon them a curse or ownership if you like. :grimacing:

Reduce government—In progress—In redneck country we call that draining the swamp, starting with Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, James Comey and Andrew McCabe. Um…no criminal charges were laid against any of those people.
Draining the Swamp does not require charges against them. It does require getting them out of our great government which we have done and are doing. I suspect Rosenstein will be next.
Their prosecution will be a bonus.

Keep Guantanamo Bay Open✔️ Truly pathetic.
Truly necessary!

Fight Drug Addiction—In progress Do nothing and claim victory, typical Trump.
https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2018/06/15/samhsa-announces-930-million-funding-opportunity-to-combat-opioid-crisis.html

Patience! That’s what “in progress” requires.
We are just getting funding and the wall is just getting started.

Raise Tariffs—:heavy_check_mark: Yes! Win bigly for the rest of the world. Fail for the US (who pays the tariffs).
Canada does not pay tariffs?

Remove Healthcare Mandates✔️ Vile.
*Vile is the willingness to destroy innocent people through fraud for the price of a seat. Your willingness to support such a nefarious act makes you equally as vile.

Immigration Reform—In progress Fail.
I don’t know! I think that wall is going to reform much all by itself.

Defeat Isis—My personal opinion is that there will always be an Isis to battle—While Trump may have prematurely touted a win, he deserves to be acknowledged for the work he did do against them and the remarkable work our military did in destroying specific targets in Syria without even one casualty. HAHAHAHA. Russia defeated ISIS, along with Syria. The US sat by and did nothing.
If we did nothing, why did it cost us 11 billion dollars?

Denuclearize North Korea—In progress—I would add that it should not go unnoticed that after 70 years it was Trump who brought the remains of our men home. HAHAHAHA. This was supposed to be a Nobel Prize moment for Trump. Last week they admitted failure and reimposed sanctions, having achieved, as usual, NOTHING.
And he may still get that Novel Prize. After all, he has over 6 years remaining, unless Democrats decides to play snake in the grass and assassinate him. Something I do not, at this point, put past them or their supporters.

Rebuild the Military✔️—Trump gets a check for the money awarded to military funding but I do understand it is a work in progress. lol. Do nothing and claim victory again.
Our military is much stronger than it was under Obama who, as I am sure you well know, depleted our military man power while completely ignoring the need for training and to take care of equipment, vehicles and air power, which some say has caused preventable accidents directly related to defense spending cuts between 2013-2017.

Thank you, Will! Anything else?

The same way I fact checked your photo and found immediately that it was not who you claimed. Click the little photo icon and follow the prompts.

My bet is looking bad. The Republicans are being Republicans. Terrible for the USA.

Our congress at work.

Harrumph?
It feels like election night 2016 all over again. I look forward to the midterms!

Me too.

Me too!

Well that is entirely too suspicious!