Trump

And Dan, most people know something has happened to her but the burden of proof is on her, not him.

Are we watching the same movie? Kavanaugh is getting crushed? Demons have put the burden of proving his innocence upon him. Republicans do not believe he is guilty.

Five. Christine Blasey Ford, Deborah Ramirez, and Julie Swetnick are all public. Two other accusers have come forward but have chosen to remain anonymous. Even if you discount those two, there are three women who have come forth under their own names.

That’s because, as you surely know, you can’t sue a sitting president. Once he’s out of office, he can expect many years of fun court cases. :slight_smile:

I do not care at all. He was and is a political appointee who willingly played the role of pawn in an abortion war, and now like many pawns, he’s being sacrificed.

Smoking is vile.

Cosby got 3 years for 1 accuser, not 3. Obviously there are many more accusers but only one came to trial.

His emotional display was a perfect example of not having judicial temperament.

He came across like a total lunatic. I expected him to start braying at the moon. He was dumbfounded by straightforward questions. It would be madness to put him on your Supreme Court.

Politicians get sex too easy.

Does that mean two pairs of jeans?

If it turns you off, it takes 4!

Haha! Friendly type aren’t you.

Ford can’t even get her friend to corroborate her story.
Ramirez wasn’t even certain it was Kavanaugh until after she spoke at length with her attorney.
Swetnick is making a claim that is entirely too outrageous to even be taken seriously.

By then, there will be nothing to gain politically so I doubt Demons will even push women

You mean crucified! He was found guilty by Demons upon Fords testimony and forced to stand trial and be mentally gang raped my Demons seeking to hold that seat until the midterm elections.

Thanks for the mental image. I’ll keep that in mind the next time I look at your picture

You don’t think your emotions would take over if you were innocent and having to endure the pain of being accused of such a personal crime against women?

It’s called Southern Charm with flavor.
Get used to it, Stud!

You are watching too much Fox News. Ford’s friend stated clearly that, while she can’t remember the exact incident, she believes Ford, not Kavanaugh.

I believe you underestimate the honest hatred many of us feel for Trump. I am quite sure that he will be hounded until his death, and I am equally sure that he will lose many of the cases brought against him. I also take great pleasure from the idea of him being bankrupted in old age. It would really disappoint me if he died before being convicted and bankrupted.

Fine. If you prefer the word crucified, I have no problem with accommodating you. I’m also fine with gang raping him, too. Let there be a clear message sent out about the price of being Trump’s willing pawn.

[quote=“Reg, post:1214, topic:18”]

I’m not watching any news but I will turn it on again today. And she is expected to be a friend to Ford and support her claim.

I underestimate nothing. I have a very clear understanding of your hatred for Trump and the Right in general. However, Demons are very predictable and their agenda is Globalism. Stay focused or you will forget your own agenda for Demons.

By that ignorant statement, let’s just throw facts and truth out the window.

You think it is wasted space to hold Cosby accountable in a prison because of his age but you want Kavanaugh to be imprisoned for the mere suggestion that he attempted to rape a woman.

This. Right here. This is EXACTLY what is wrong with the lunatic right wing. No, Michele, she is not “expected to be a friend to Ford and support her claim”. She is expected to tell the damn truth. And the truth is not whatever is convenient at the moment, the truth is the truth. Facts are facts, not alternate facts, not whatever sewage is currently coming out of the fat orange idiot’s mouth.

This woman is telling the truth, which is exactly what she is supposed to do. She is not making things up or embellishing her story to suit her desires. She’s telling the truth. I can see why a right wing person wouldn’t understand that.

Wait just a minute! You are twisting my words. She cannot corroborate Fords story so as a friend she should at least be a friend and be supportive as Ford states her claim. I believe when she said she could not corroborate Fords story she was telling the damn truth
Facts are facts! What are the facts again?

I never said she was embellishing her story. I don’t believe she was. I believe she was faking her trauma for political purposes without providing physical evidence or even one witness that could come forward on her behalf.

Do you know if you watch what makes a person silent you can make them silent at will? lol

That’s a pretty empowering feeling. And good to know.

So maybe we can look at the REAL facts of this case.