Trump

And let’s talk about Cosby.

I mean…

Here is a man who has raped many women with testimony upon testimony against him and yet, he was only given 3 years.

Because Demons practice sexual exploitation upon women even when they use it in the wrong format.

And then they swear Republicans are condoning immoral practices. Truth for lie. That’s what the Bible says.

Let’s drink

LOLOLOLOL

When one needs entertainment…

One creates it…Lolololo

Oh my …lol I’m locked out on the deck and I don’t know how to get out lol

I think I’ll try to walk my way to the car.

Ut-oh! I may have a problem.

I’m starting to think this might be a problem. K

You are going to love this.

It never happens.

because I can’t get out.

Nice blue jeans. I cannot have sex with all that denim unlike you.

Good for you! I prefer skin on skin.

Lol at comparing cosby and kavnaugh. You think cosby got off easier than this guy? Kavanaugh is on a job interview. That’s it. The other guy is just as despicable, but he is a blind 81 year old that can’t get it up that will probably die in prison, and the guy on the job interview has it worse? Lol.

I definitely don’t believe only 1 Republican believes she is telling the truth. I’m guessing most people are not dumb enough to believe 100% of lefties believe her and 100% of righties believe him. It does seem most believe her. This guy is getting crushed.

I’m not sure I want him confirmed or not. I’m surprised Republicans don’t want him replaced with someone else pronto and are on a rush to confirm by the end of October. I would have thought they would have time to do that. I bet ted cruz wants him replaced, so he doesn’t have to vote for him. Looks like a toss up in Texas. I’m guessing Cruz will win, but it’s amazing it is that close.

Oh Jesus! Cosby actually committed a crime repeatedly. You are finding Kavanaugh guilty of something he has not even done so either cough up some proof or shut up.