Trump

I don’t blame him. No one likes to lose when the other party cheats to win.

Nobody cheated. trump lost.

What sore losers. trump is afraid of what awaits in NYC.

Trump has nothing to fear.

Who or what is Maduro? Brb…

What you have to ask yourself is, why have 27 states, many of them controlled by Republicans, turned their elections over to a communist-controlled software program designed to manufacture Democratic votes?
gracie knows

He is the President of Venezuela, who inherited his job after the death of Chavez and who now clings to power despite overwhelming world opposition.

That gave me hope this morning! I haven’t been thinking about this possibility. By then Trump will only have the age Biden has now, and besides he will keep himself in good shape doing sports like golfing, so everything will be A-OK!

I haven’t observed a single dead body in the streets until now and very few ambulances driving around or people caughing. I personally think that there is rather a problem with media propaganda, left-wing paranoia and pharma-fascism right now.

Whooop whooop, whooop whooop, Soros alert! Soros alert!

The guy You refer to as “the clown” just happens to be the super hero who brought us Brexit and a superb celebration in London by my favorite EU-politician Nigel Farage which I had the honor to attend without stupid SARS masks and Coronoia at the beginning of 2020 if You already forgot about it.

Clings? He’s manipulating votes to win the election and control the country. He’s even manipulating the votes to secure wins for government leaders within his party. I can’t prove that so you don’t even have to reply with nonsense.

1 Like

ok that isn’t a sentence idea thought or coherent

The proper way to state the truth is to ask, why did the Democratic Party collude with a foreign voting software company to manipulate the outcome of the election. Probably the same thing. Sometimes the truth blends so well with lies that you can’t know where one ends and the other begins.

“In January, Trump ordered a U.S. drone strike that killed Iranian General Qassem Soleimani at Baghdad’s airport. But he has shied away from broader military conflicts and sought to withdraw U.S. troops from global hotspots in keeping with a promise to stop what he calls “endless wars.””

It’s ironic that the same world that hates war hates him and it does beg the question, why?

Pennsylvania. That’s interesting. That’s the state where voters in 7 blue counties were notified their ballots were cancelled and to take steps to correct the issue while the other red counties were not notified and only learned their ballots were canceled after the election. Uniform standards exist throughout the entire nation.

I know if it’s from you its BS.

the sense that not only do we not have to tell the truth, but the truth doesn’t even matter.

jim kimmel says donnie suffers from electile dysfunction

You told us back then it was boring and that nobody even cared.

Trump has done a good job at keeping the US out of additional wars. He hasn’t done any kind of job at further withdrawing US troops around the world. He promised to do that. Another promise broken.

As bad as that is, reality is even worse. Not only does the truth not matter, those concerned are so disconnected with reality that they don’t even know what truth is. Truth is the set of fictions that they like and which support their goals. Lies are any facts they don’t like and which don’t support their goals. The concept of a physical universe whose reality defines truth does not exist in this new world.

10:38 PM · Oct 19, 2016·Twitter for iPad

[