Trump

trump is acting like an african warlord

What kind of third world country boards up their windows before an election?

1 Like

What kind of people tolerates rioting and allows white nationalist racists burn the country down?

@PastorLindstedt has been promoting the 10000 warlords program for a decade now - just FYI

I’m trying hard to blame a white people for something the Left is behind.

A statement is not a guarantee.

Honestly, I don’t think Americans can expect anything less than a coup attempt since the media has already called the election.

No, but I still believe in the good intentions of most Americans. I disagree strongly with the methods used by the US military but I do not believe they will back Trump’s coup attempt. It’s not even a serious coup attempt. He’s golfing every day. Many/most of his lawsuits have been withdrawn. It’s looking more and more like he knows he has lost.

What do you think is happening, Reg?

1. The US held a nationwide election on November 3.

2. It took a few days longer than normal to count the votes due to the huge number of mail-in ballots which were used by many because of COVID-19. Some states had rules that ballots couldn’t be counted until election day which was fine if there weren’t many mail-in ballots. This added to the delays. Most of those states are now rethinking that part of their election law. On election night, the states of Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania were not called.

3. Despite the delays, the election was held almost flawlessly. As a Canadian, I think Americans should be proud of how well it was organized and run. There were almost no glitches. There was also very little voter fraud.

4. A few days after the election, enough results had come in for most credible news agencies to call the election. Biden won the election by between 5 and 7 million votes. He won the electoral college by exactly the same margin that Trump had won it in 2016.

5. Trump was very mad about Biden’s win and is feeling very hurt and demoralized. Since he’s incapable of acknowledging defeat, he claims the election was rigged and there was widespread fraud, even though there was none. As he has often done, he tried to litigate his way to success. Since his opponent isn’t some small businessman this time, he’s failing.

6. Trump is now totally dejected and is playing golf all day, every day. Trump supporters are equally mad and dejected and are holding rallies and protests. This is very similar to my side being demoralized and dejected when Trump won in 2016 and holding rallies against Trump. Our rallies were bigger but equally impotent.

That’s it, that’s all. There will be a peaceful (if inelegant) transition of power. Trump will claim without evidence that the presidency was stolen from him but he will go rather than letting the military kick him out of the White House. Biden will assume power but will face a Republican senate so he won’t do anything of consequence for 4 years.

To be resolved:

Will Trump run in 2024? Will Biden? We could see Kamala vs. Trump in 2024 in which case my money’s on Trump. Will Trump face criminal charges? Will he run anyway? Perhaps from jail. Lots of drama left to come.

The laws that ballots could not be counted until election night were Republican laws. So they really shouldn’t be whining the count was too slow. My guess is they were justifiably concerned that it would have looked like trump was getting crushed if the votes were made public ahead of November 3rd. Of course it could have gone the other way and there could have been fewer Biden votes on November 3rd if they thought it was over. Anyways. The election was well run. Nothing wrong with waiting for 4 days. It’s been 9 days since it was called and the president is doing nothing so this whining that the votes took too long is deaf.

Thankfully it doesn’t matter what trump thinks. Jan. 20 he is gone.

The rest of the world has moved on, although I hear bojo the clown probably won’t win reelection.

How long is trump going to drag this out? How long are the gop senators going to drag this out? Do they know there is a problem with an infectious virus right now? I get that trump is a horrible person and had no trouble sleeping at night. Some of these gop senators supporting him. If there is not a transfer of power setup, more people are going to die.

I think when this is over, I’ll go to the march for science. I’m sure it will be packed.

You seem frustrated.

NSA adviser just said Biden won. No coup.

Does the NSA Advisor decide the election?

Is t that just his opinion?

Michele, throughout recent US history, the electoral college has certified election results about a month after the polls closed. Trump didn’t wait for that event to declare victory in 2016 and Hillary conceded the next day based on major news organizations declaring Trump as the winner. This also happened for Obama, Bush, Clinton, W, Reagan, Carter and so on. Why should it be any different this year?

If I didn’t think you already knew, I would be happy to share it with you.

Because trump is like a little kid who just can’t stand to lose.